Help › Forums

Hello!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 17 2017 3:43 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 2:01 AM

I am relatively new here. I do not want to tier up from short tees......I played a multi round tournament. It was a single play tournament for both rounds.

I should have made 3 putts that I missed and I feel dirty. Well, only 1 putt I SHOULD have made. It was shorter tees and I wonder if the second round will be from longer tees to make me feel better.

I apologize for yelling  "should". I meant to yell I SHOULD HAVE MADE EVERY PUTT BUT IT IS THEIR FAULT.

SEW MINI THYMES.....JOUST TWO mini PICKS HOLES?

BRAKES? SLOPS? SPADES?

~speedslopebreakstxzdavepixeltookthecakewontoomanytimes~

It's what you make of it.         Took me long enough to wonder if I should. I did.

Wonder, that is. That is what I did. 

Wander about and think aloud when appropriately comfortable.

If not, leave knots tied and ponder why whatnots haven't got that shot to be what haves and have nots always got. 

A clue if I knew I know I'd forgot.

Its just letters to all of You,

~txzdave~

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 3:24 AM

The putter is a regular prop in the Dave routine, never more famously than after he had lipped out of the hole on six consecutive putts and had then shaken his fist at the heavens. "Why don't you come down here," he shouted, "and fight like a man?"

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 4:24 AM

Dave, with all of your creative juices I have found the perfect outlet: become a staff writer for Mad! Or just spend that extra time reading. It will keep you off the course and entertained.

http://www.madmagazine.com

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 6:19 AM

Image result for mrs doubtfire hello

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 7:48 AM

txzdave:

I should have made 3 putts that I missed and I feel dirty. 

filthy

BRAKES? BROKEN SLOPS? SLIDE SPADES? ITWASTHECLUB

wander, no remove it ~ has no effect

Is thinking aloud allowed when appropriately comfortable ?                  

NUMB.

~whenIwasachildIhadafever~

Rich

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 8:01 AM

SothereIwastherewhenIwasthere So thats where Ive been looking around and wondering is this all there is to it . There has got to be more than this but I dont know where to find it . Can anybody help me I feel so lost .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 12:46 PM

lonniescott711:
    Can anybody help me I feel so lost .

Yes, take the blue pill, no wait, the red one. Dang, I can't remember, but, " the one's that mother gives you don't do any good at all " , I do kinda sorta remember that.

Doc :)

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 12:52 PM

drmoose:
    the one's that mother gives you don't do any good at all

That's why one should always opt for the mushrooms.  My mind hasn't moved all that fast for years anyway.  Now, where did I leave that damn caterpillar?  Time for a smoke...  ;-)

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 2:30 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 2:43 PM

DAVE

if it looks like a duck

walks like a duck

wgt tells you its a chicken

whats the problem?

its a chicken LOL