Forums

Help › Forums

foundation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 15 2017 11:52 PM (2 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 10:59 PM

Crumble starts with shakes. I never wanted to name any "player" here and never will...........I admit.

him                    I admit I smoked an unnamed player that claims he smokes the best.

Wait.....I smoked.....Wait....(He?) quit 3 down.

I'll give it (him/her) credit........Kinda. fun.     I quit smokin' by the way.

I still sling. I'll still smoke you, son. 

E'ryone knows what this is about. 

Time              Place.

Uneven lies because they do not lie.

18 scored at Chambers. Uneven lies.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 11:24 PM

ran outta space......I'ma smoke homely kaowla......If it accepts being the best at whatever he/she/it is doing. I will show you what you want to see playing uneven lies means. for 18 holes. For a course.............

And don't you ever ask me again to help you with your ?     "club"

Ask some of your members what they would think about you wanting me to be a director.            You are a chalk mark on a kindergarten chalkboard that didn't get dealt with and cleaned appropriately.                   I know.    It's fun.     I will smoke you every time.

I know. It's fun.                        every f'in time son.

18 uneven lies, single play, any course. 

I'ma say this, you gonna look like a fool either way.

Oh.....your choice of 18 and uneven lies course.

Friday.....This week......At the bike rack

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 11:52 PM

Henri! Je ne pas soin Henri! Tu comprende?  Je suis tre desolee.

I got yo number son. Not many do.......I do.

I ain't ever tapped out like you did. Made me chuckle......Nahhh ....Made me laugh pretty f'in good and loud. 

How many have you quit on the 6th hole? The ones you didn't have a chance on or the ones that everyone wants to smoke you like a cheap rolled dried up gutter scrap liquor store spilled pouch unimpressive rolled ripped zigzag wanna be legit but just don't get it and can't quit.                            You might not be that bad, Henri.....

But I don't care. You deserve attention. 

18 uneven lies. Stay in touch. Set a time.

I ain't smoke in a while.......I'm grippin' son.

~txzdave~

RSS