Forums

Help › Forums

Stay With Us Now

Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:48 PM (8 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:07 PM
    My fellow WGTers, It has recently come to my attention that Mr. Ambassador ( his name is Yancy ) has not shown any activity since the 23rd of last month. This is highly unusual, and, I fear something may have gone awry. PM's to both he, and Medford Mel have gone unanswered. If anyone in the community has any information, please contact me. Alien abductions aside, once again, I'm not sure I'm ready to consider the possibility of life in the forums without his noteworthy contributions. Doc:(
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:20 PM

Doc ,  Yancy and I were all set for the live chirp chirp cricket bar event ,, some filming took place the day before ,,  At 8 Oclock that night of the event we were both green and ready to go ,  something happened ,  have done my best to contact with no luck ,,

OPY

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 3:04 PM

I received a message and pic from him last night on Twitter in reference to the WGT Baseball game (Mobile version). He didn't mention anything being wrong. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 3:46 PM

jayw4862:

I received a message and pic from him last night on Twitter in reference to the WGT Baseball game (Mobile version). He didn't mention anything being wrong. 

OMG  it might be worse than we think , Yancy might have been trapped 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 4:27 PM

He fell going around first and now he's stuck halfway to the 2nd tee. Must have flipped worlds and got half stuck in the Upside Down. Strange.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 3:56 AM
    Thanks fer the updates fellers. It appears as though it may be just another paranormable abbey-normality. Much appreciables. Doc:)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 5:04 AM

I did send Yancy on a fool's errand to Chambers 2 months ago. It was to follow up on an investigation into possible worm holes on the 7th hole. He might well have fallen into one. YANCY & ALICE both have 5 letters....just saying! ;)

Edit: Google search: yancy+twitter - Yancy, or someone who's name might be Yancy, was active on there 11th November!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 4:42 PM

Beta / 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:48 PM

.. not stuck in another dimensionable

trying hard to keep up

Rich

RSS