Forums

Help › Forums

Set Bonus Box Won't Open

Thu, Dec 21 2017 10:30 AM (8 replies)
  • NoFearDan
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:36 AM

I have just won a H2H Chelsea game, using full Set Bonus sponsorship from SE Golf.

Following a victory I was awarded a Silver Apparel pack which I opened successfully, followed by Set Bonus Activated (Pro) box, which cannot be opened. There is no button to continue or close and back button does nothing.

It looks like the only way to get this away is to kill the App and start over, meaning the bonus items will be lost.

This is now the second time that has happened to me.

Please advise.

• pinch27
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 5:01 PM

Same thing happening for me as well..

• SW1581
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 12:57 AM

ME...too, happened 5 times...i played on Anroid

• PopLTK
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 9:16 PM
    Same issue on an iPad Air. No way to open the Set Bonus for SE sponsor pack.
  • BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 5:34 AM

Same for me on an iPad - SE bonus box had no way to open it and no way to ignore it. I don't even know if I got the stuff in the first box or anything else from that match since I had to kill the app.

• Craig20two
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 11:29 AM

Same here. Had two bonus boxes today, both I'm unable to open as the button to do it has vanished! 

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 8:27 AM

Happened 3 more times since the first. So annoying.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2017 10:29 AM

So I got a reply from WGT support that included...

"We have learned that when you are awarded a sponsor pack the items are added to your inventory, and not when it is actually opened. This means that the items inside the box have been added to your account, but were not displayed in front of you."

If I understand correctly what they're saying is that I don't have to open the bonus box to get the contents.

Can anyone verify this, particularly given that I need to kill the game at this point to get past this? It seems to verify I would need to keep an running total of the points on all my items (or at least the SE ones) during play knowing that when this happens at least one of them will have more points than expected. Bit of a PITA but I'm willing to give it a shot. Haven't gotten a bonus box in about 5 days.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 10:30 AM

Well at least this is fixed in the latest update.

RSS