Forums

Help › Forums

Friends leaving....

Sun, Dec 17 2017 2:55 AM (121 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 8:27 PM

pmm711:

If Mags doesn't b!tch about VEM and crazy, errant shots then there aren't any.  He just keeps on truck'in. 

nuf sed

see page 2   nuf sed

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 5:17 AM

pmm711:
    If Mags doesn't b!tch about VEM and crazy, errant shots then there aren't any.

Yes there are, he just handles it like a pro and moves on.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:11 AM

pmm711:

If Mags doesn't b!tch about VEM and crazy, errant shots then there aren't any.  He just keeps on truck'in. 

nuf sed

Sorry, but in all honesty and with no irony at all...

Do you ever play this game? And if so, you came up with this?

This is one of the top outrageous post ever read in here....

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 1:42 PM

Romax:

I cooled off a bit overnight.......but .    Uknow.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is the perfect response to ---->

77Rachel:

THIS

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:04 PM

Hello Everyone.  I TOTALLY AGREE.    I come here for the friends. I have over 4700 of them.  Every single one of them are dedicated to me and love me, almost as though I were their leader.  A side benefit is that I am probably the best player of all time who has ever lived.  I hate to admit that because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse.    Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.. its too good to be true, but I'm here.. I'm really here.   HENRY KAWA...

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:22 PM
    HenryKawa:
    t because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse. 
    Hmmm, off the meds again eh? A horse is a horse of course of course unless it's Henry blowing the horse
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 11:57 PM

twinponds169:
    HenryKawa:
    t because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse. 
    Hmmm, off the meds again eh? A horse is a horse of course of course unless it's Henry blowing the horse

Ops.  I meant to say "horn".

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 12:05 AM

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 5:27 AM

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone.  I TOTALLY AGREE.    I come here for the friends. I have over 4700 of them.  Every single one of them are dedicated to me and love me, almost as though I were their leader A side benefit is that I am probably the best player of all time who has ever lived.  I hate to admit that because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse.    Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.. its too good to be true, but I'm here.. I'm really here.   HENRY KAWA...

Oh my. I WILL -  follow you Henry. Wow! I will literally follow you to the end of the earth. I didn't realize how amazing you are. If you ever start a retreat I would be the first in line to be one of your disciples, that is if you would have me?

very nervous emoticon   

To you Henry ----> cheerleader emoticon  There is NO ONE on this entire PLANET as GREAT, and as HUMBLE as my Henry. 

BTW - I tend to agree with my "Leader", there is not a player on this sight that could beat Henry in a game. NOT A ONE!

One last thing----->puking on screen emoticon Shuu. There .That's better.  From your disciple Hank.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 9:03 AM

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone.  I TOTALLY AGREE.    I come here for the friends. I have over 4700 of them.  Every single one of them are dedicated to me and love me, almost as though I were their leader.  A side benefit is that I am probably the best player of all time who has ever lived.  I hate to admit that because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse.    Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.. its too good to be true, but I'm here.. I'm really here.   HENRY KAWA...

Gets my vote for post of the year!  Cheers HenyK!  :)

RSS