Forums

Help › Forums

Friends leaving....

Sun, Dec 17 2017 2:55 AM (121 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 11:12 PM

Romax:
    The only thing that has kept me here is friends.....and another one has left the building.
    How many friends in your life have change their interests, their jobs, their lovers, their residence?

That's life in progress, and WGT is but a game. Some may have had enough of shoving their mouse up and click...

After your friend, it's your turn to take responsibility for your life here. Make new friends to continue, be the change that you want!

That's more reasonable than to demand a change by our hosts
    - they are WGT/TG, hope is futile.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 11:22 PM
    Game plays fine for me but then again, I'm not a red tee Champion lol!
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 2:30 AM

I cooled off a bit overnight.......but .    Uknow.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 2:36 AM

Hey ross . I'm still here buddy .

love craig xxx .

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 2:59 AM

Everyone is leaving.........................................until tomorrow, then they'll be teeing it up as usual..........     sheeeeesh.......

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:25 AM

Ross  played World War II golf - out in 39 and home in 45.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:32 AM

Romax:

I cooled off a bit overnight.......but .    Uknow.

LMFAO

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 5:04 AM

bigrayyy:
    i disagree Jim...this game aint nearly what it used to be...you know it, I know it and anybody above the rank of legend knows it...when they start selling ball "effects" then you know this game has gone to hell in a handbasket

No, I don't know it. The game plays for me today the same way it has for the past 8+ years. I'm the one responsible for what happens, not some gimmicky ball effect. The game has always been cyclical for everybody. You have your good rounds/days and bad ones. Who do you think Jordan Spieth blames when he misses a cut? The head covers? The tee markers? Or does he take responsibility for having a bad round?

You get the point.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 8:55 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 9:21 AM

YankeeJim:

No, I don't know it. The game plays for me today the same way it has for the past 8+ years. I'm the one responsible for what happens, not some gimmicky ball effect. The game has always been cyclical for everybody. You have your good rounds/days and bad ones. Who do you think Jordan Spieth blames when he misses a cut? The head covers? The tee markers? Or does he take responsibility for having a bad round?

You get the point.

+1

RSS