Forums

Help › Forums

SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 10:44 AM

very enjoyable game with keith

not a very low scoring game but typical matchplay,highlight for me was sticking one 1ft away on the dreaded 5th hole and keith eagled the 10th but i missed it due to a toilet break lol sorry mate,

keith missed his par putt on the 3rd in extra time allowing me to sink a tiddler in to win the game,

thx mate another day  could have been a different result but thats golf lol.

finny

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 12:18 PM

Well done everyone so far, this is proving to be a great match with nothing but good reports, just how it should be.

Best of luck to all remaining competitors, enjoy!

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 3:54 AM

Just finished my game with TigerLovesBush (Adam)

A real see-saw affair. I got out to a 2 up lead after 7. Then Adam came back with some cracking shots and was 1 up after 12. Then it was my turn to hole some putts and hit a few close.  I ended up with the win 3&1.

Adam is a heck of a player and great company. Was just my day on the moss. Thanks for the hit mate. 

• plumbology
    1,104 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 8:27 PM

Just played Fonde. I won 4 and 3. Good match

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 8:48 PM

JSmithers 1up over Grace07 on the 19th hole

An absolute classic with Mark.  He started out red hot out of the gate with birdie eagle birdie to take a 2 up lead.  My approach on 5 to 5 ft got one back for me as Mark barely missed his birdie pitch.  I tied it up on 7 with a bird and from there is was back and forth. Both of us winning holes but neither getting more than 1 up.  I tied it up on 17 when Mark caught a flyer and had a horrid looking 41 footer.  On the first extra hole my approach landed 1 foot to the pin and mark had a 5 footer.  His putt burnt the edge.  Great game and a pleasure meeting you Mark!

• Grace07
    381 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 9:10 PM

Thanks for the game Josh and waiting around for me when internet playing up. Really enjoyed the hit mate. Such a shame to lose with a silly error ( was actually 3.7 feet for goodness sake!!) Will rue that one for a while. Some great golf and the usual silly errors you get at Merion lol Well played Josh, great comeback after the start I had. Tough nut mate

cheers

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 9:30 PM

Outcasts putting some nice wins up there. Great to see lot's of fun being had out there and some great reports. Keep at it SELLERS !!!!

• fonde
    141 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:32 AM

Played a match with Plumbology ( Jack )  and loss the match 4-3 , but have make a new friend, Jack played a good solid round of golf, and got a win for his team, well done Sir. Thank both team's for the good sportsmanship, that is taking place, and a big thank's for the captain's , great job.   John

• papuzzler
    478 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:52 AM

Played my match with Peteshole this morning. Great guy and x player.  We both had some tuff breaks, especially on putts.  We see sawed back and forth the whole match.  Went to 18 1 down and Pete gifted me that hole to tie the match.  Went 2 extra holes and i won it on the second playoff hole.  1 up...GREAT MATCH......thanks

papuzzler  (Stan)

• robvandecasteele
    628 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 2:06 PM

made 2 putts. enuf said.  nice guy, good player. lost 4 and 3 

RSS