Forums

Help › Forums

SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • flydrr
    78 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 12:14 PM
    played my match against John1049 i got off to a fast start was 4up after 5 John fought his way back was 2 down on 16 i almost holed my approach shot 10" fly doctor won 3 &2 '
  • john1049
    157 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 12:17 PM

Lost 3 n 2 to a very good player and a very nice fellow in Flydrr. he blew me away early doors opening up a lead of 4 up after 5 holes, i gave it my best but he just maintained his lead to win at comfortably

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 2:31 PM

Just had a really enjoyable match with Rob.Rob had rotten luck on the 1st off his drive which looked on the fairway but showed 40-50,Rob made par and i birdied,i was 2up after 4 with another bird,then the 5th,i made a right mess of it and gave 1 back,Rob pulled it back to AS on 9 when i hit the top of 1 bunker and flew into another 1.                                     

10-12 were halved and Rob hit a diamond to 13 and i left it short by 12 feet and missed,Rob hit another nice approach on 15 to 4 feet and i had a 10 foot putt from left of the hole,mine missed and Rob birdied,we halved 16 with birdies and Rob closed the game out on 17 for a 3&1 win for Rob,Very well played m8.Really enjoyed that.

Thanks   Paul

• wolverine35
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 7:06 PM

Great match w/ kenBtexas. i squeezed out a vicory after the second hole of SD. Great game Ken.

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 11:26 PM

Doubleeaglerob vs Borat 74 

Rob wins 3 & 1

Paul sums the match up perfectly. Really nothing in it at all and had Paul had a bit more luck on a few putts on the back 9 it could have easily gone the other way.Managed to find something on my approaches from about hole 6 onwards that saw me through. Thanks for the game.

Rob

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 12:46 AM

Sorry for the late report, its been a mad weekend.

Played ScottyMojo and managed a 7-up win.  Unfortunately Scotty caught me on a good day and WGT was very favourable in all respects.  I was -12 after 13 holes and that's hard for anyone on WGT to keep up with at Merion and although Scotty missed a few putts he should have got, I was lucky as my putts were dropping, and i holed out on 11 for eagle which again, it's lucky when those drop.

I was due a bit of good luck after having none at all for a week, but all my luck came at once and unfortunately it was against Scotty.

Well played Scotty, there were some great shots along the way, and you were a good sport throughout as it's tough when not much goes for you and the oppo isn't missing anything.

Pleasure to play you Scotty and hopefully catch another game soon.  All the best, G

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 9:55 AM

Great matches so far everyone!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many overtime games in one cc vs cc match.  Looking forward to getting these two clubs together again for some more fun!

keep it up everyone!! Let’s go outkasts

• AmirInTexas
    692 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 11:12 AM

I played my match with xxDannyxxo today.  I won 2 up!

Go Outkasts!

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 2:42 PM

Wow it just gets better, great stuff guys.

So many close matches and a couple of wins for the Outkasts closes the gap to just 5 points at 40 - 35.

I'll say it now Josh, any time you fancy hooking up again we wouldn't hesitate, quality outfit you are

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 3:07 PM
    Outstanding match.........well done all and good luck to the remaining players (especially ours) ;-).......Our proboards buzzing over it as i know yours will also Josh........great work Capitanos.
RSS