Forums

Help › Forums

SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 2:06 PM

Just finished my round with Rob (robvandecasteele). It was a fun round with a great guy, i really enjoyed the company, mate. Unfortunately, Rob's putter was bent by just enough to keep rolling by some holes. The worst luck I've seen in a while. When it's clearly visible the man knows what he's doing, but is just an inch off. It would've been a down to the wire affair otherwise, instead of ending 5&3.

Again, great meeting you Rob. And to those out there, still left to play, I hope you have a great time, I know I did.

• robvandecasteele
    628 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 2:16 PM

congrats mate, ty gg 

• soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 3:32 PM

Nice job guys, keep up the great battles!

• marvelous523
    1,964 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 4:15 PM

big fun for all who participated fun stuff people thanks for all the hard work to all who have set this up ian was a very nice guy and a fine fine player i see we are not the only great country club out there great golf people

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 4:56 PM

Speak about great battles Davy (bawbag1874) and I just had one

I came back from 2 down at the turn to square it up after 12. We then halved the next 13 holes with a mix of nice birdies and some tuff par saves.

Unfortunately I was the one to crak on the 8th playoff hole. I virtually never hav issues with my meter but it stopped dead on the tee shot and the result was a snap hook into 50-60 brush. Meanwhile Davy knocks his approach to a couple of feet. Game Set Match after a 2 hour marathon

Gr8 match, fun banter and shaping up as a gr8 contest between our two clubs.

• JORUKUSBAD
    1,300 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 8:45 PM

JORUKUSBAD gets the win on the 3rd extra hole against forrrrrrrr.

Very good game sir well played. Went back and forth a few times. Very enjoyable game. Best of luck to both side the rest of the way.

JORUKUSBAD

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 11:13 PM

Jorukusbad 1up over forrrrrrrr @ 3rd extra hole.
    Had a slippery 10ft downhiller that I left 0.2 short. Aaarghhhh!
    Close game throughout with just the odd shot in it.
    Thanks for a good game Tony,well played mate.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 2:30 AM

Wow that was some match Pete, rotten luck at the end there.

There's been some fantastic matches so far all played in great spirits, well done everyone. Still all to play for, there's very little in it

• bigbatgolf
    278 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 8:43 AM

Won mine in extra holes, 3 down at the turn, think my op got a case of the jitters.

Dave

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 8:47 AM

A real bruising encounter between me and Dave (bigbatgolf)

I had a 3 hole lead after 9 holes,  it was still a 2 hole lead with 2 to play but Dave won the last 2 to go into extra time.   

We birdied the 1st extra hole  .....  i had a putt for eagle at the 2nd ... left it short  .... and Dave got his putt for eagle to win the match.

A great match with a nice opponent  ... it was fitting that a wonderful eagle won it.

VamboRools v Bigbatgolf   .....  Bigbatgolf wins in extra holes

RSS