more experience points faster?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oldcollectorcoin
    46 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 11:13 AM

Hello,

Just looking for any methods I am not currently implementing that will allow for a little faster gain of exp points. Looking forward to purchasing some equpi, but not until i reach the proper levels.

I do the daily exp for 880 and play a round or two, but that only gets under 1500, usually way under.

not looking to zip to the top before i am ready, but wondering if there is anything else I could be doing to utilize what options are available.

thanks in advance!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 1:00 PM

oldcollectorcoin:

Hello,

Just looking for any methods I am not currently implementing that will allow for a little faster gain of exp points. Looking forward to purchasing some equpi, but not until i reach the proper levels.

I do the daily exp for 880 and play a round or two, but that only gets under 1500, usually way under.

not looking to zip to the top before i am ready, but wondering if there is anything else I could be doing to utilize what options are available.

thanks in advance!

Hi

if you get 40% boost drink in the proshop, you'll get 40% more experience. also, play weekly unlimited tourneys. they offer most experience.

-wgticon

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:46 PM

Figures a WGT spokeperson would tell you to spend more money haha.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:50 PM

MentalChaos:

Would be the correct answer to the ?, yes? 

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 12:28 AM

Lashe:

MentalChaos:

Would be the correct answer to the ?, yes? 

You must be missing the WGT in front of your name...

• ALUMGOLD
    150 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 4:47 AM

You will find if you join a country club and play in their free tournaments you will receive almost twice the experience points than if you just play regular stroke play rounds.

Alternate shot games are also a great way to gain points without using up expensive balls.

• oldcollectorcoin
    46 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 6:54 AM

thank you all, sounds like some good suggestions

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 6:57 AM

Want the best answer without breaking the bank?

In this method you will have to use credits but you don't buy the 40% drink, because if you do the math youre really just wasting credits. So Here goes,

First play consecutively till you reach the 880 cap XP bonus (doesnt matter if you do it by simply playing random 3 once a day or playing alot of rounds).

Once youve gotten to the 880 cap, the next day before you play a single round of anything, Go to the Pro shop and buy the XP super boost (20%) for 1 hour at 90 credits.

Now that you have the super boost play a free 9 hole stroke play tourny. By doing this you will maximize your XP from a tourny round and you will also gain 20% on your 880 bonus. 

Once you have completed the tourny round, continue playing the 9 hole tourny round until the super boost has expired.

Now the next day repeat the process, starting by not playing your first round until after youve purchased the super boost, and only play 9 hole tourny rounds.

Now by doing this you have collected 176 XP just from the % gains on the bonus.

If you compare spending 270 on the 20% boost over a course of 3 days and gaining 528 XP to spending 270 one day and only gaining 352 XP from the 880 bonus once, you can see how the math works in your favor. 

Now if credits are no problem at all you can maximize your gain even further by simply buying the 270 one each day. It all depends on what your willing to spend.

Bare in mind you can repeat this process for however many days you'd like. But to get your moneys worth only buy the 1 hour duration and make sure it applies each day to the 880, if you buy a longer one youre only wasting credits on a lower return.

It's simple economics :D

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 4:06 PM

Hello, As I can't make a new Post - Can you tell me how to be sure of collecting my daily XP points? I usually play my first game of day as a Blitz but more and more someone quits on their turn and game freezes up - so I lose my daily points.. Is there another game? a solo game maybe ctth? where I can guarantee to collect my points when I finish the game. Many Thanks!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:07 PM
    After hitting one shot you earn the daily bonus points, finishing or not. Any single player mode will work for you. If the opponent quits, you still get your daily, you just don't earn anything extra.
  • PAGES
RSS