Forums

Help › Forums

Ball Effects

Wed, Mar 17 2021 1:48 PM (25 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 10:28 AM
    AlaskanDame:
    - Have you used the magic wand up by your name when you are playing? I think that is what turns the effects on and off
    It does by just choosing the none option.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 12:38 PM
    MysticKrewe:
    So far this item has not worked with any balls
    I concur......and I would like my money back.

My Harry Potter wand is clearly defective.....or it came with the incorrect spell book

First, I waved it,recited the spell......and poof....the forum is still broken...... so I try another spell....poof.....I still miss the ding......so finally I say the mother of all spells.......and I still do not get a birdie.......all I get is some popping, bubbling trail that looks and sounds like I have bad wind...... fortunately there is no smellovision......maybe WGT could work on that nest, just to make the game even more realistic!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 12:51 PM
    alanti:
    recited the spell
    FWIW, Avada Kedavra is the killing curse and once used, yer screwed. In fact, your admitting to this curse thing now brings to the forefront the real villian here-YOU.

Thanks for messing things up with your silly curses. :-P

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:22 PM
    nammvett:
    What the hell is wrong with these incompetent people at wgt? Who are they targeting...10 to 15 year olds? Sparkle balls, bubble balls, etc. Why not spend some time fixing the bugs in this game and give up on the adolescent bs? Totally ridiculous!!!
    Yet again we cross swords......you are so wrong in WGT appeasing 10-15 year olds......I think it is targeted at the preschool set.....first or second graders at tops........the rest of the post is spot on!

@Jim.....I would never dabble with such sinister curses, and if so sacrificial protection would be the only resort.....by throwing someone under the bus......

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:29 PM
    Can't fix the tool bat but can draw a Harry Potter magic wand.....................And that resume got someone employed, LOL ??......................Desperate, daft or both.
  • Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 10:22 PM
    OP did mention his Grand Daughter liked the effects. I say that's pretty cool and I hope you got them sir.
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 11:28 PM
    Yeah fair enough for his Grand Daughter. I hope that all works out too.............
  • MadMan9990
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2017 9:08 PM

Is there any way to get rid of the ball effects button in the game?  It gets in the way when setting spin and I keep hitting the dang chat trying to close it.  

Android, Nov 11th update.

• marcoangels
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 3:58 PM

Yes, the magic wand turns the effects on and off, but the effects I bought can only be seen on my screen, not the other people I'm playing. Also, the 'effects' also appear on all players shots, again, only on my screen. Rip-off and WGT hasn't responded to my queries about this problem.

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 9:34 PM

gimmick balls / special effects screw up my meter everytime i play someone who is using them , its so bad i have to quit everytime . its just another bug that wgt makes money from

RSS