- SE common hat is OK. Stay away from the Rare and Epic ‘cause those two mess up your rough calculations.
- For the gloves, the best two are SE and TG, if you can handle the two different driver swing speeds between coin/tournament games.
- I see many players with advanced irons and TG shirts. Why would you want to mess up the most important part of your game - iron plays? I recommend the common and rare MAX polos, but not Epic; it will mess with your irons’ spin. The MAX polo gives a 3W distance and XPs boost. You rarely use the 3W so it won’t mess up your calculations as much as the irons.
- In a nutshell, avoid any apparel that affects your irons and wedges in anyway.
- For that matter, any apparel that affects rough/sand/brush/dirt surfaces.
- Don’t use CM apparel to boost your putting. It will skew your aiming and ruins you for the rounds that count.
- To summarizes: your apparel should be as close as possible to your basic clothes, if you want to treat h2h games as practice.