Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsorship

Wed, Jul 24 2019 11:52 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AndyM37
    5 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 5:58 PM

can someone please explain how the sponsorship works? I have played loads of sponsorship rounds and have racked up tons of points, but I am still on level 1 for most of my gear, often with way more points on the items than needed, yet i dont seem to be getting new gear or moving up a level.

What am i supposed to be doing?

And dont get me started on sets!

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 7:17 AM
    Hey AndyM37,

When you activate a sponsorship, you get item cards after each game. After a certain amount of cards are acquired you can use Coins to upgrade them. Upgrading increases the stat boost as well as unlocking different color variants at specific levels for that apparel.

To Upgrade apparel, simply tap your profile photo, then the Apparel tab, then Edit Apparel at the bottom. Select whichever item you would like to upgrade and if it is equipped, the upgrade button will be just below the picture of the item. If it is on the comparison screen(the item is not equipped) then it will still appear below the item's image.

Cheers!

• AndyM37
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 11:08 AM

Aaah, got it! Now i feel stupid 🤣🤣

• theyunker
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2017 9:25 PM

My problem is that i have 25/7 so im due to b anle to upgrade cauae it even flashes upgrade but when i hit hit it pops up but no upgrade available.. How come its not letting me upgrade when i says it flashing that i can..please help

• KryozGaming
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:34 AM

And where exactly do i go to equip my sponsorship?

• DuiTiger6
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:42 AM

I think main thing to sponsor is swing edge hat cause it adds distance to driver like my driver stock is 291yds with hat its 312yds some players like the sponsor that add iron distance I play swing edge shirt also which adds distance to my 3wd 1 reason I do that is club and game tournaments mode dont allow sponsor use and I can play them with stock distance irons and get practice with those. I found it hard to play head to head matches with added iron distance then play a tourney and now dont have it  Also have to go to edit aperal and hit lvl up which does charge but it's from silver account and if you win enough you never notice it. Anyway hope this helps if still got questions about sponsor part of game

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 10:31 PM

Basically:

- SE common hat is OK. Stay away from the Rare and Epic ‘cause those two mess up your rough calculations. 

- For the gloves, the best two are SE and TG, if you can handle the two different driver swing speeds between coin/tournament games. 

- I see many players with advanced irons and TG shirts. Why would you want to mess up the most important part of your game - iron plays? I recommend the common and rare MAX polos, but not Epic; it will mess with your irons’ spin. The MAX polo gives a 3W distance and XPs boost. You rarely use the 3W so it won’t mess up your calculations as much as the irons. 

- In a nutshell, avoid any apparel that affects your irons and wedges in anyway. 

- For that matter, any apparel that affects rough/sand/brush/dirt surfaces. 

- Don’t use CM apparel to boost your putting. It will skew your aiming and ruins you for the rounds that count. 

- To summarizes: your apparel should be as close as possible to your basic clothes, if you want to treat h2h games as practice. 

• Chappy
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 10:02 AM

KryozGaming:

And where exactly do i go to equip my sponsorship?

I'm curious about this as well.  I can't seem to find it in the updated mobile interface.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 10:38 AM

On the top right of the interface you see your avatar, username and tier. Click on the avatar and it will take you to your profile setting. You can equip apparel in the Edit Apparel tab. 

• Chappy
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 10:47 AM

Thanks, but is the apparel tab where you equip Sponsorships too?

• PAGES
RSS