Forums

Help › Forums

Error codes (3108) in H2H games when sponsorship is active.

Mon, Dec 4 2017 5:19 AM (20 replies)
  • 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 12:32 PM
    Is anyone else getting error code problems after a mobile head to head coin game completes? As soon as the final putt is knocked in, an error code pops up "error code 3108 (expecting coin game)" for example. No sponsorship cards/packs or exp/coins are awarded, and it gives the option to retry (immediately displays the same code error) or cancel, which is the only option that 'works' and just jumps you back to the home screen. I've reinstalled the app to no avail.
  • Aussiedodger
    19 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 7:43 PM
    i have had the same problem on more than a dozen occasions, don't receive coins won, xps or apparel. very frustrating
  • Jaymeser
    3 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 6:09 AM
    any news?
  • 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:12 AM
    So it seems to happen whenever there is any other screen interaction/message right before the coin award/score screen pops up. Such as a notification that the other player forfeits, if the chat window is/was opened up, etc. Chatting during the game prior is fine, but the aforementioned definitely induce the error - so now if someone sends a "gg" message or whatever in the chat, I won't open it or reply until after the exp/coins/sponsor cards are doled out, and that seems to keep the error from occurring. Of course not much you can do about the forfeiting idiots when they forfeit on your winning putt in hat regard.
  • 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:26 AM
    And sidenote, it still does occasionally happen even without the screen message induced errors It seems to happen to me in the mornings/Mountain timezone. I can usually get 3 games squeezed in before the sponsor clock expires, but all 3 games this morning got the same error and no rewards even while avoiding any of the screen messages, although one was a forfeit. Still a process of elimination going on, but the morning thing has been relatively consistent the past handful of days. Playing the sponsor card games in the middle of the day and the evening usually work fine with the avoidance of the screen messages. Annoying and odd.
  • 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:46 AM

P.S. - only happens to me when sponsorships are active.

• Aussiedodger
    19 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 9:51 PM
    regardless of if its a sponsorship game i now get it every time i play (last 10 games) and in 3 different rooms
  • Aussiedodger
    19 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2017 6:41 PM
    since this problem is still occurring more times than not, was reported almost a week ago and no response or fix done I'm wondering if this is the right place to post a problem. maybe the plan is to provide no fix/response so the only way to get apparel is to spend money in the pro shop?
  • Phudpucker9
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 11:33 AM
    Same here - very frustrating. I'm not sure I've been able to work out repeatable conditions, but it sure does make the game less than enjoyable.
  • Mbarrettwcc
    81 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 5:30 AM

+1

Not only that, it steals your coins and doesn't award the win if you have won. I have had 1 mil coins stolen in the last 24 hours and I want them back.

RSS