Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 9:39 AM

PAULFINN52:

CAPTAINS

TEAMS OVER IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS  FOR ROUND 8

ill have ours sent over 2morrow night

• vivian1234
    3,877 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:08 PM

Shovs All Star Twats vs Kona All Stars II

zerixx  beats  vivian1234  3up

Had a great game and time with a top class player.

Thank you Kyle and good luck to your next games.

Cheers,

Viv x x

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:11 PM

Well, not exactly a big surprise but Shankette have me a good drubbing at Pinehurst.  I went into the back 9 4 holes down, that soon became 5 but I pulled a couple back only to lose it on the.... 15th?

A lovely game against one of the truly great players here, some superb golf going on and great chat too.  A shame my phone rang and limited my chat for a while.  Having said that, it was during that time I won 2 holes : )

Group 4, Round 7, Match 1: Shankette beats MainzMan 4 up.

• Shankette
    1,562 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:12 PM

Group 4, Round 7, Match 1

It was a fun match against Damian with me taking an early lead.  Damian got it back to within 3, but I was able to close it out with a nice birdie on the 15th.  It was very nice to meet you, Damian.

Shankette over MainzMan  4&3

• bigburger
    1,186 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 2:29 PM

Group 2 Round 7 Match 2 

Big Burger SBH vs Billd1994 Villains      Bill beats BB 1up 

Great close game after going 2 down after the 1st 2 holes back to A/S .... never more than 1 in it the rest of the game. 

thank you Bill for great company and a great game, all the best in your future games and same goes to everyone else in Group 2 

BB ( Bryan ) 

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 5:09 PM

Wooden Bees V Outkast B

Just had a super match with Flydrr. He struggled with the ding on the front 9 which helped me go 4 up, then on the back 9 he started to play well and with some great shots, he had me on the racks and it was all square with a few holes to play.

I managed to get back to 1 up with one hole to play and made a knee-knocking birdie on the last to win.

TY for the game Steve, great fight back, my hair is a little bit more grey now. 

• LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 5:57 PM

Group 1, Round 7, Match 2

Won my match against Ron (huckleberry2004) 7UP after 12th hole.

Again, good luck for the rest of the tourney mate!

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 6:21 PM

Played my match vs. Lutjanid, Jacko was all class and we had a good time. I ended up winning 4up. 

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 6:28 PM

Wonderful learning experience for me playing one of the best going round. Reminded me of my teenage years as it was over much to quick....

Had a blast but just couldn't hole those crucial putts to stay with Jason. Thanks mate and congrats to all your side which has played so well this round.

• jw1k
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 11:27 PM

Round 7 : Match 2

Kona All Stars VS Shov's All Star Twats

Tie #3 - JW1k VS TSkjemstad (-2)

I finished 5up.

Though he conceded the last once we both had par putts.  Fun round with a chatty fellow.  Wouldn't say the approaches were great for either of us as we were both leaving ourselves 10-15ft putts the majority of the match.  Was definitely a fun round though.  Anyone who gets a chance to play him will enjoy a nice light hearted round.

RSS