Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 12:53 AM

Our major for this month is open to play. We have split it into 3 tier groups so more people will get the chance to earn some credits. Plus lots more prizes as well. 

Dont miss out and become a Fanatic!

• Scorp1on5s
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 1:35 PM

I would very much like to join.  I played in the past but lost my account information and have started over.   Improving some and just made my first club purchase.  How can I join?

Thanks,

Scorp1on5s

• dagmla
    734 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 4:13 PM

Currently with the Bro CC. A very clash driven club. I do my best to contribute but have to play 50-60 rounds so as to garner 2500-3000 pts {you can see my game is in need of improvement}. There are a number of fantastic golfers here and very nice people as well.-  I am looking for a club that has a number of other things going on outside of the clash event.

I am a recent Tour Master who at nearly 62 and still working full time would like an environment that is a bit easier going-whether or not that would be here or not would be up to me and of course being admitted by you.

Regards-Dave

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 12:17 AM

Hi Dave,

We would be more than happy to have you join us. We play the clash but its not our only thing like a few clubs. We have plenty going on and im sure you would enjoy all our leagues and tours plus much more. All great numbers and prizes on offer as well. 

We understand this is a game and we dont expect people to play every day or spend loads of credits on clashes. Only thing we ask is that you sign up to what you can play. Will has a great system where you can choose how much or how little you want to play in and all we ask is that you play in what you have. 

I have sent you a invite hun.

Look forward to seeing you with us. 

Em x

• dagmla
    734 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 6:04 AM

Thank you for the invitation. That was fast! I will be making a decision in the next week. I will decline it now but will contact you when I have left the Bro. Thank you again for the gracious invitation.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 1:41 PM

No worries Dave, Take your time. If you want any more information just ask and il send ya some. Also can send you the link to our pro board forums if you want to have a look around at what we do. 

Will

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 12:27 AM

76 members have entered our PGA Championship. 30 places are being paid out credits, Sleeves of balls for others parts like Best TM and below finisher and Hole in one plus Team event and also random pick of all entries who finish the 4 rounds. 

All trying to get their hands on the trophy and join our other major winners from the past on the Majors Cup.

• dagmla
    734 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 8:12 AM

Kindly send another invite. Off to work now but will check tonight-

Regards-Dave

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 5:17 AM

We are still looking for new members who are willing to take part in our club events and social side. 

We will also be celebrating 2 years next month with loads of fun events happening in a week long event. Lots and lots of credits will be up for prizes and also some clubs as well. 

Come join the fun and become a Fanatic! 

Emily x

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 12:18 AM

Yes well said Emily, 

Lots of events coming up here at the club starting This weekend. If you want to be in one of the most active clubs in the game then come join us.

RSS