Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:57 AM

welcome hun.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 12:59 PM

our New years Open is underway. Our major for January. Only 1 day into the first round and we have 45 members entered already. By the end of round 1 we will have over 70 entries! just shows how good our participations levels are. 

With our 5 league divisions underway now and 10 teams of 5 in our spring super bowl tour you will do well to find another club with these amounts of numbers. 

So join up now, click the club invite and we will get you in!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:21 AM

Next month we have our Seniors Open, it will be our Major and will be invitational only. Mainly for our members who have been here a while and are just not quite at the top level. We want everyone to have a chance of winning something here so the odd events where we take out some of the big hitters is fine with us. 

We still have plenty of players invited to play it, champions down to pro's we have a wide range within the club. 

Join up now and be able to take part in our Fanatic Grand National which starts next month! A great event we had last year, over 40 players already signed up to go round our course which has 10 fences to jump. All you got to do is stay close to the leader. Was great fun last year and again will be brilliant this year. 2500 credits up for grabs just in this event! which is handicapped so anyone can win it!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2019 12:24 PM

great start to our spring tour and leagues. 50 players signed up to both, full 100% participants in the first round. 

We like having a chance for everyone to win something, which is why we have plenty of handicap events within the club. The league has a handicap cup and a ladder league, 2 monthly tournaments and every now and then a major or event.  All with nice prizes up for grabs!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 7:23 AM

Our Fanatic National is back! Starting February 2nd, This great event will see around 50 of our members all taking on the course. All will have odds which work as a handicap. Dont want to give to much away as is a great unique event that we have here. Come join us and be part of this great club. As always plenty of prizes for this. 1st/2nd/3rd and sweepstake winner get part of the 3k credit prize pot.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:34 AM

Our alt shot tournament is up and running, another great addition to the club. we really do cover all bases. So if your pc/mobile or like match play or tournaments then come give us a go!

• Patrick333456
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:32 AM

Hi.

I am looking to get more involved with a country club. The club I was in many years ago has died since my recent return to the game (after a couple years), no recent activity nor does it look very lively. So, I did send a request your way to join :)

Cheers!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 1:40 AM

Welcome to the club Patrick, Hope you enjoy your stay. 

We are breaking our own records here at Fairway Fanatic's. Even with the invite bug we are still seeing more people on our pro board forums than ever. 56 people on throughout the day is a new record and we will still keep pushing to go higher. 

We have added some really good core members recently so i can now do even more events even though we have so much going on already. One thing im really keen on is having our own little nations event where we have teams from each country that we have in the club. Its easy to get the uk/usa and south africa teams , we are close if not have enough for a Aus and Ireland team but a few more would be great. We have people from all over the world at the club, which helps create a round the clock vibe. 

Hopefully we will get a few more people from Canada and New zealand and even Switzerland and then we can have some real good nation events. We already had one last year in our Summer Olympics. This year its the turn of the winter Olympics so be great to have multiple nations going for the top spot on the overall medal list. 

• GARYC147
    146 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 9:17 AM

I am looking for a new club to join as there is far too much drama in the one I am now a member of.  My consecutive day meter has reset to day one after a three year plus streak.  My future play time is questionable with weekend play only a possibility in the near future.  

Your club looks like a place i would like to call home, but I cannot promise huge numbers in the cc contribution area.

Thanks,

GARYC147

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 11:43 AM

Hi Gary, 

You would be welcome to join us, We dont expect people to play every day so thats not a issue, all we want is to have people who do pop on the forums and take part in a few things if they can. We give plenty of time to play in our tournaments so even if you play at weekends you would still be able to take part. Send a invite to Emily as we still can't due to the wgt bug but she will accept your request to get you in. 

We have had a big increase in numbers over the last week. We are now over 60 people a day on our forums, 65 signed up for our Fanatic National 2019 which is about to start. Next league season will see us increase to 6 divisions of 10 maybe even 7!! When we have our next major we are looking at having 80 people entering it! Crazy participation at this club and its all down to the fact we give everyone a chance of winning. Weather its a sweepstake, team event, handicaps or skill based divisions. 

RSS