Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • Inthehole167
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 2:37 PM

Thanks for having me I’ve sent a request to join in the game!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 11:36 AM

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:28 AM

Join up now to be part of one of the best clubs in game. We cater for all. Mobile, Pc, Players that like match play, Tournament players, Social players, clash players. You name it we have it going on. 

Be part of the club and let it enhance your time on wgt. 

Great for new players as we have our academy. Mentors to help you out, get rounds in with you, help with advice, Special tournaments for academy members and rewards like brand new clubs and balls!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:15 AM

Our November Major! The FF Open.

Course: Kiawah 
    Start Date: 5th November
    Rounds: 4
    Prize Fund: 2000 Credits Minimum (Top 10)
    Hole in One Bonus: Sponsored by Emily
    Jackpot Hole in one Active: 
    Best Tour master and below Finisher: Sponsored by Paul
    Team Event: Trick or Treat

Just another great major here at Fairway Fanatic's.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 4:52 AM

Starts Tomorrow!!! Still time to join up and be part of this.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 8:51 AM

2 days into the first round and already over 40 entries into our major! by the close of the 1st round we should have over 70/80 people taking part. Reason we get so many people playing in our major? Well we do more than just the top 10 credit payout. 

We have prizes for Best Tour master and below, Hole in one prize. Hole in one jackpot! which is a prize worth upto 5000 credits from the pro shop! all a member needs to do is get a hole in one on the jackpot hole during the major and any prize they want is theirs! Also always a team event with sleeve of balls for the winners and also a random sweepstake which again is a prize depending on the winner and what they need. 

We will also have other side events on like Nearest the pin or longest drive or a predictions game so always so much to win and everyone has a chance at them. 

Join us now and you will be able to enter our Spring Super Bowl Tour and stroke play leagues which will be starting January 1st. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 6:25 AM

so our first round is done, 70 players played in it which is great to see. Also at the start of our second round our jackpot hole in one has been won! It has gone to a member GilPin who has been with us a fair few months now, is active on our forums and takes part in plenty of our events so a well deserved winner! He will get to pick any prize from the pro shop (except the silly prize items like golden putter etc). So he will be getting a prize upto around 5k credits!) Not bad for a hole in one is it!

This is just one of the extra bonus prizes we do for our majors. So if you want to be in a club with so much going on, great community and social side and have a chance at winning tons of prizes then come join us at Fairway Fanatic's!!

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 12:30 PM

Room for one more, before I quit my current club?

I was on hiatus partially due to illness and needing a break. Came back to a missing owner and a declining CC.

This greybeard isn't the fanatic I used to be but you will get the daily pass used properly every day, now that I know how it works ;-) and generally a high participation rate in tournaments. I'll even be donating prizes (which I've done before) if WGT ever gets videos back up.

All the best,

Ed

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 2:43 AM

Hi Ed, We would be happy to have you join us, I can send you a invite now. Dont worry we have a few silver foxes in the club already to keep you company hehe. 

Look forward to seeing you on the forums and in game.

Em x

• darknight11
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 8:55 PM

HI, I'm looking for a level 8 or above club to call home.

I'm new but have been playing tournaments for a while and am a level 43 since getting into it and playing every couple of days.

I belong to a level 3 club which does nothing, no tournaments or anything and am looking for some healthy competition and to get better than what I a currently.

Thanks for your consideration.

RSS