Help › Forums

Tour Legend Ready-Go format

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 3 2022 12:11 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:12 PM
    Hello guys. Today I moved up from Legend to T. Legend, and I can't find RG tournaments for this new tier. Is it like that? Or there is something I am missing? I would appreciate if someone could lend me a hand. Thanks in advance. Joel,
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:13 PM
    I have no idea about your question, but congrats on making TL. Best of luck and keep hitting 'em where you're aiming.
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:18 PM
    Thank you very much buddy. It took a long way to get there, but here I am finally! My avg. was really saturated. Even with a great round my avg score would only drop 0.01. Will try to keep improving my game. It was about time, being that i've been here for several years. haha
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 9:16 PM
    Congrats on the promotion.

I don't believe there are any TL specific RG's. It's all open now, so get your game face on! ;)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 7:39 PM
    In anticipation of me getting there somewhat soonish, was just thinking why aren't there and TL specific RG's?

Not enough players in the tier perhaps?
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Thu, Oct 26 2017 12:55 PM
    I don't know. I think there should be a few at least. I've checked and there is a long list of TL players on the game. I'm not asking to have 5 per day, but a couple of them would be nice to play. I pretty much doubt they create tourneys in this format for this tier only. We'll have to play the "all tiers" ones i guess!!
  • gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Thu, Oct 26 2017 4:48 PM
    Sorry to here your are also in the albatros of TL. No, they don't have any other games then the tour . They felt there were not enough to play in the other tournaments as a set alone group. Do your best and move up.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 3:24 PM
    cadornette:
    I don't know. I think there should be a few at least. I've checked and there is a long list of TL players on the game. I'm not asking to have 5 per day, but a couple of them would be nice to play.

Agreed, there certainly should be I think.

There are tier specific RG's from pro -> legend. Why not a few TL RG;s before those players hit the open ones?
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 3:44 PM
    There is 1 RG at Champion tier so not sure why there isn't 1 at Tour Legend.
  • stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 5:59 PM
    The good news Joel is the VT for Tour Legends has the same purse as the VT for Champion tier with only a fraction of the people playing them.

It is a pretty easy way for Tour Legends to make easy credits.

As for the rg,check out some of the 50 cred all tier 9 hole r/g.Very few of the elite play them and almost half the field shouldn't be playing them.It's another good way to make credits.

Congrats on the promotion and I have no doubt you will kick butt on the Tour Legend tier

P.S You may also want to check out the wgt tiered monthly 200 credit premium tournament.It only pays the top 3 listed positions and you no doubt will find some "naturally gifted" players playing them the last couple days of the month but the payout is fantastic.

• PAGES
    RSS