• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 9:41 AM
    Thank you so much , I feel privilege, I will keep this for ever . Francois
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 3:31 PM
    UPDATE:

The following players had their markers sent to bery111 on 10/25 and will be distributed to you after bery receives them:

Paulton, bery111, TWOMINUSONE, WigerToods2010, Scotthope, Miokontic & Jimbog1964

The following players were sent their markers by me on 10/26 and should receive them soon:

lonniescott711, K7JBQ, overtheedge, drmoose, hpurey, cuber, opyeuclid, RonCarr, kavvz & twinponds169

The following players were sent their markers on 10/27 and should receive them soon as well:

mystry78, Romax, txzdave, conveyorguy, frappefort, Qputts, shedlite, AussieMick11, gonefission & MMills785

MC
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:23 PM
    Helluva friends list there, Dennis. Great stuff. Right on, Brothers. ~Dave~
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:47 PM
    Just wondering if anybody knows the link to the condolences post that was put up when we lost Dennis? Maybe we can gleam some information there as to the address of Dennis? Just a thought.
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:03 PM
    Just did some digging (something we all know Dennis was known for, and brilliant at) and came up with this folks. Maybe its a step in the right direction, if anyone can follow up on it? Somebody who may be living close to the area, or find a phone number and give them a call? http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=180617186
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:55 PM
    I have some very good info from two different players that they may have located the address for Andy's family.

I'll keep you posted. MC
  • conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 6:01 PM
    you guys are fkn awesome...juss sayin. What a great bunch we got :)...amazing to be even a little part of it...thx guys
  • Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 6:30 PM
    Awesome. I will cherish this ball marker and accept this great souvenir. MC and Paul great work - we are so lucky to have you involved in the wgt community. Thanks to all getting involve to ensure all gets the ball marker wow wow wow. great efforts and definitely noticed and appreciated cheers Pierre :o) May God bless you all guys, more than we could ever do...
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:39 PM
    TWOMINUSONE:
    Just did some digging (something we all know Dennis was known for, and brilliant at) and came up with this folks. Maybe its a step in the right direction, if anyone can follow up on it? Somebody who may be living close to the area, or find a phone number and give them a call? http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=180617186
    Fairly positive I have the correct address. Even have a phone number and have left a voice mail for Denny's wife. Have not received a call back, but, I will update this board once I confirm. ............................................................................................................................... Duc
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:41 AM
    Location update (I was almost wondering why the package was heading South this morning until I realised I got the wrong Jamaica!):

If Jimbog and Miokontic could kindly get in touch with their postal addresses it would be appreciated!
RSS