Forums

Help › Forums

clash protest?

Mon, Feb 26 2018 2:28 PM (118 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:33 AM

alosso:

Also, the CC level or member no. is irrelevant to the results - it only depends on the no. of rounds played, thus indirectly on the no. of players in action.

Thus, it's irrelevant which CC you play against. It's only relevant that you play, over and over again, to amass points and benefits to the organisers.

Very True, we did not win many but amassed 23,000 points. 

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 11:28 AM

All I need to say about this Clash protest.    Mellow out and listen to "The Clash".

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:32 PM

pdb1:

The Georgian is the only CC comprised of Professional CLASHers . Lol . No kidding .

They have more heart , drive , and dedication than any one else . It is not about having more money that makes them a bigger revenue maker . There are plenty of CC's with more money . way more .

Totally Agree Paul. Just once though, I would love someone else win. Will never happen though, They require dues and most clubs, including mine won't do that

• Next260
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:38 PM

drcliveoak:

All I need to say about this Clash protest.    Mellow out and listen to "The Clash".

I agree

• jpyamaha
    246 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 5:00 PM
    DonCaron:
    They require dues and most clubs, including mine won't do that.
    Don't know where you get you're info, but simply not true.  Have a dozen or so hard core clashers, & participation by 220 out of 245.  Seems to be the winning formula.
    jpy
  • jonny88
    60 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 11:52 PM

Thank you fellows.  I am now better informed.  Please forgive my audacity.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 4:23 AM

pdb1:
      Only about 8 more years and all members will have received one . About as long as WGT has been in existence . 

Since we will never get one, I'm not worrying about the Golden Putter. My club does not buy a lot of passes, we use the freebies.

RSS