Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links v Georgian

Tue, Nov 7 2017 2:57 PM (40 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 8:09 AM
    great game with brian. putter wasl on fire for the first 6 holes then a few crap shots let him back in,he pulled it back to 1 down on 18 and should have sunk the 8 footer he had, really enjoyed the company though thx brian finny
  • KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 3:14 PM
    KenBTexas v Mistress Cosette a vn lady and a fun game... I went 3 up with a nice bird on 5 at MARION .. (whoo hoo) she got one back with a nice bird on 9. Back 9 I was two up with average play thru 14. she made nice bird on 15 and a great bird on 16. to pull AS. 17 she hit a good shot to 10 feet short right (missed her putt) I was pin high 7 feet left .. hit a good putt but it DOVE right 6 inches in front of the hole (anyone seen that putt afore ??).. AS 18 she was 25 feet long left .. I was pin high 20 feet left .. lipped out (speed) Mistress Cosette wins on the 4th extra hole .. great match good fun with a nice lady ... Thanks Ken
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 3:34 PM
    SEL 52....Georgian 11.......Few of our team struggling to get responses from messages from Georgian oppos......Pip who is in charge of our inter team is in regular contact with Neale who is working hard contacting his team.....Here's hoping our folk can get games played.
  • graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 4:00 PM
    Played my match with ThomasLongShot and managed a 3up win. Thomas started very well and i had a job to keep up but we traded psoitions on the front 9 and I went to the turn 1 up. Thomas hasn't played much in the last 3 weeks so Merion isn't the nicest course when not on your best game, and i was lucky that Thomas missed some shots, otherwise it would have been a lot closer. Thank you for the game Thomas, you were great company and I enjoyed the match with you. G
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 9:34 PM
    well...I stepped in dog poo the entire match did win 2 holes but if it was stroke play i would have shot +12 or +13.Game ends seanab1234 wins 5up/4 to play. Still was a fun match and today sean played better than me and deserved the win
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 4:27 PM
    Managed to get my game in with Etienne. Nice guy, a very quick player. Unfortunately I grabbed an early 3 shot lead, which I wasn't going to give away. Final result 5&4.
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 5:20 AM
    For all those who have managed to meet up and play your games well done! New friends made and lots of fun had.. For a few of us others who have struggled to get games arranged or even contact, Bit of a shame but we will keep trying.. Best of luck Everybody.!
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 9:06 AM
    Shame a lot of our players are getting no replies after numerous messages and are even inviting if see oppo green in hope. Anyway SEL lead 67 v 17.
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 11:47 AM
    Well just about got my game in with Shanks181 (John) Long story short I`m 7 up on 11th we play our first shots and then he Forfeits and saying Everybody is Home now.. Wow really... Thanks for the erm Fun game ... Not to put to fine a point on it but the Guy is still showing as green! Not good... Anyway chalk another one up for the good Guys, Go SEL
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 12:08 PM
    Disgraceful but we have had a load of these. Bill (Billd1994) was 6 up, oppo lost internet. When they restarted Bill mentioned getting back to where they left off but oppo was having none of it....... Restarted and Bill was 2 up then oppo again lost Internet and never came back to Bill with apology, new date, kiss my end or anything........ List is endless and i am advising our great members to come on here with issues as our forum is full of complaints which Pip is trying to handle with decorum.......... The rest......i will keep my mouth shut as nothing surprised me anyway.
RSS