Forums

Help › Forums

To improve meter

Fri, Oct 20 2017 1:32 PM (3 replies)
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 11:18 AM
    Just though I'd share something that works for me. This is for the Maxthon Could browser which I play on, althought it may work on other Maxthon browsers. In the game client (the page that opens when you select the play now botton.) Switch the browser core to retro from its defualt postion of ultra. This will restart the page so it's best to do this when the game cilent is opened, before a game. Also the main page will not open properly when set to retro. So each time that you log on you will need to reset to ultra then back to retro on the game cilent. This although not deliving a perfect meter has made a huge differance to the playabilty of this game to me. Just thought I'd share and I hope it makes a differance to your game. P.S Sorry for the lack of paragraphs, they were included in my post but not deplayed for some reason.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 12:41 PM
    If you book mark the game client page you can always open the game directly to the game client . Also when switching between the browser core you can simply click on the yellow lightning bolt at the top of the page . To use the retro version you will have to download a second flash player in order for it to work .
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 2:02 PM
    I haven't knowly downloaded a second flash player. Retro works way better, have you tried it?
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 1:32 PM
    chris2345:
    I haven't knowly downloaded a second flash player. Retro works way better, have you tried it?
    Yes I do use retro to play the game and ultra for everything else . So you are using ultra mode which comes with flash attached . You have to download the current version of flash if you want to use the retro . You can tell the version you are using by looking at the top of the address bar . If there is a yellow lightning bolt in the right corner that is ultra mode and if a blue square its retro mode . You cant play in retro mode with out installing a second flash player . The browser wont let you .But then which version of Maxthon are you using ? I use Maxthon Cloud 4.9 version , and have been using it for around 5 years now with little to no problems . This is the only version I know which uses 2 different flash versions .
RSS