Help › Forums

Fyber Videos Not Giving Credits Today?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 21 2018 11:38 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BushcraftOnFire
    3,325 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 12:43 PM

Is anyone Else who watches the Fyber videos not getting credits today? I watched about 5 videos .. and then noticed my credits weren't going up. This is the first set I have watched today.. so I can't possibly be at the 60 credit limit.

Thanks in Advance

D
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 5:25 PM
    Similar. I got my 60 in in the morning. It didn't reset until 5 hours later, and then only ran to 44. Then true weirdness: 36 credits out of the blue from Fyber. I just did another session about 2 1/2 hours later - full 60.

Looks like it was temporary.

:^)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 6:51 PM

When did the 60 credit limit start? I have watched 50 videos and got 100 credits a few times. I don’t watch as many as before since the Peanut Lab surveys started paying off much better.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 8:53 PM
    borntobesting:
    When did the 60 credit limit start?
    Wow. Hmm. It's been a while. Usually it refreshes/resets after around an hour and a half to two hours. If really mercenary, 7 maybe 8 sessions can be had. I generally settle for 5 or 6. Today I missed two due to whatever.

Seems to be about all we have left these days. I really do miss SuperSonic.
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 11:17 PM

Most of my credits now come from Peanut Lab surveys. I make somewhere around 350 to 500 credits a day with them now. About 6 months ago or so the Peanut Labs surveys started paying off a lot better than before. Before that  almost all of them just got me the 5 credit consolation pay out but now at  least 2 or 3 allow me to complete the survey. Many of them are 126 credit payouts.

• culookn1
    16 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 11:30 PM
    iv done it 2 times on 2 diff days and not got credit
  • PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 4:17 AM
    I seldom do the video's, but I do the surveys. I certainly don't get anywhere near the 350 to 500 credits you are talking about though. More like 50 to 100. I do find it interesting that I can be going along nicely in a survey until they ask what my political affiliation is. As soon as I tell them, more often than not they end the survey.
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 6:49 AM
    BushcraftOnFire:

Is anyone Else who watches the Fyber videos not getting credits today? I watched about 5 videos .. and then noticed my credits weren't going up. This is the first set I have watched today.. so I can't possibly be at the 60 credit limit.

Thanks in Advance

Really like getting a tooth pulled trying to get these videos on mobile the last few days. Seems there are a few that are glitching the process. Have to back out and in again many times and then get stopped way short of the 60. Almost seems like they are counting the non playable ones that you have to back out of towards the 30 views but not giving the credits. Might try to delete/reinstall the app later today to see if that helps, did that a week ago with somewhat better results.I don't play on mobile, just use it for video credits.
  • BushcraftOnFire
    3,325 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 7:02 PM
    borntobesting:

Most of my credits now come from Peanut Lab surveys. I make somewhere around 350 to 500 credits a day with them now. About 6 months ago or so the Peanut Labs surveys started paying off a lot better than before. Before that  almost all of them just got me the 5 credit consolation pay out but now at  least 2 or 3 allow me to complete the survey. Many of them are 126 credit payouts.

I am pretty PO'd at Peanut right now. I did 4 offers the other day.. Finished them with Proof (screenshots) and got NOTHING. 1000 credits stolen.. and an hour or so or work completing them all. I contacted WGT.. they said you have to contact Peanut Labs. I contacted them also.. and they basically said "Tough Luck.. nothing we can do. In the meantime.. I have had my phone ringing off the hook with rude insurance people, my email filled with spam (not to worry.. I have a junk account for these.. LOL), and magazines being shipped to me.
  • PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 6:08 AM
    I normally do not give my email on these surveys, but just a few days ago I thought I would on one of them. WRONG MOVE. My email has been filled with spam ever since.
  • PAGES
RSS