Forums

Help › Forums

Club Membership

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 16 2017 7:50 PM (4 replies)
  • charrison2675
    19 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 9:32 AM
    I signed on to play today and I discovered that I was no longer a member of the Senior Citizens country club. What happened to course that?
  • alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 2:04 PM
    Ask their owner or directors - who else should know?
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 6:46 PM

Seeing as how you are now a recruit in the Senior Citizens CC I  would say you accidentally hit the quit  CC button. Our CC has had a few do that. The big problem is that there is once you hit the button  you are automatically removed from the CC it doesn’t ask if you are sure you want to quit. Most players  don’t even know they hit the quit CC button.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 7:47 PM
    borntobesting:
    The big problem is that there is once you hit the button  you are automatically removed from the CC it doesn’t ask if you are sure you want to quit.
    It used to do that, but I was sure there was now a confirmation button to click? Maybe I will try it lol.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 7:50 PM
    I'm not sure of your entire situation, but I suggest that you work on your golfers etiquette. 2 posts on your profile, don't give a very good impression ! In a lot of cc s, reputation means alot, you are representing the entire group, so maybe they 8 balled you. Check with the owner of the cc, and simply ask. Good luck,
RSS