Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment advice

Tue, Apr 10 2018 9:24 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 5:25 PM

It really doesn't matter what clubs or balls you use or purchase, WGT will take the balls or give you fewer hits on them. WGT will change your clubs accuracy , distance and forgiveness to cost you more money. Always remember one thing...the game is fun, but not free, the game is manipulated by WGT for profit. All players and members are just here to feed the greed. 

• Faz2000
    93 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2018 9:24 PM

MichaelStroke:
    Just the 275 R1 driver (late 40s level required) and the Pings (level 59 I believe) with a trio of semi-decent wedges can easily take you to legend if you know how to play properly. Everything else is just gravy. Also don't invest in expensive balls until your whole bag is filled out. It's like being a pig farmer and going to the store to buy bacon. I always get a kick out of players with several starter clubs and Nike balls.

Fully agree. Just made Legend (wooo!) with my trusty L48 R1 driver and the L59 Pings. Still learning the Cleve wedges. But I'm locked in on my 64 credit GI2-S jobbies. 

In head to head games I often marvel at how much people must be spending on balls. I win maybe ~60% of the time, frequently against people of same/higher tier and almost always higher level.... and they're playing 600-700-800 cost balls. I'd have a meltdown if I whacked one of those in the water.

• PAGES
RSS