Help › Forums

HAVE SOUND missing on WGT now!!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 14 2019 3:25 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 9:40 PM
    I have sound on everything else, but played a club tournament and sounds is gone. Have setting correct too. What next?
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 1:52 PM
    Update is better. My sound comes on when I move the volume slider, So I'll play the first hole with sound. Then on the second tee, there is no sound, and again I have to move the volume glider to get sound. This goes on for every hole. Start next hole, no sound, move volume slide and play the holes, hole is over, sound is lost again. Any one with this going on?
  • Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 2:50 PM
    Happens to me too, in certain browsers, but haven't kept a check on which ones, I'm embarrassed to say...
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 4:38 PM
    Happens a lot, both on PC and mobile. Only thing to do is exit browser, reopen WGT and hope for the best.
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 6:07 PM
    I do thank both of you for sharing that this is happening to others. I use Micro-soft EDGE and this happen right around or just when Windows did their last update a day or so ago. So now WGT and Microsoft aren't together with this part of the WGT website operation. Just one bum luck thing after another around this place. It also seems that more is messed up with the site running on PC and mobile and not getting either right. Hope for the best for the website.
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 7:17 PM
    Bob, you might try going here and deleting all the cache and junk Adobe has stored. Just a long shot though, I've never had that happen to me but I'm on Maxthon browser. http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 7:49 PM
    I have it bookmarked and clear it on every downtime, or when the browser acts up
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 9:22 PM
    >deleting all the cache and junk Adobe has stored.
  • bigjohndough
    69 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 1:27 PM
    I have been dealing with this for four years most annoying thing in this game
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 2:58 PM

bigjohndough:
    I have been dealing with this for four years most annoying thing in this game

Wow - if this is the most annoying thing for you, then thank your lucky stars!

Seriously, I guess I have the sound off nearly all the time so I don't notice.

• PAGES
RSS