Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel item observations

Wed, Dec 16 2020 10:55 AM (22 replies)
  • Zarkhus
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 1:43 AM

I could not find this info yet, so I ll post it here:

The apparel item boni are only working, when you play a multiplayer game.

If you are a player like me, who plays almost exclusively offline tournaments, there is really no reason to even bother.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 9:40 AM
    Moin! How do you play this online game offline?
  • Zarkhus
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 9:58 AM

Well you really don't :).

What I meant to say was, that the boni only work when you play head to head against another player.

If you play the regular tournaments or ready-to-go tourneys the boni do nothing for you.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 2:54 PM
    Ich hab Dich schon verstanden...
  • Spud890
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:35 PM

I tried the apparel game and it let me play 1 game and now game won’t load unless I upgrade apparel with more coins... Major Bug... 

• Zarkhus
    34 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 6:35 AM

Spud890:

I tried the apparel game and it let me play 1 game and now game won’t load unless I upgrade apparel with more coins... Major Bug... 

I am playing on ipad air2 and don't experience any bugs at all.

I am just not entirely sure what the numbers of the items mean once I acquire them.

For instance I will get a pants at 0/2 and then the game will change that number to 5/2.

Can anyone explain what this means?

• JPthePro
    8 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 12:55 PM
    Well, at first you just get the item (0/2) and after getting it you get points for that item out of the boxes (there are 5 different outfits for each clothing item by the way, one for each sponsor). So when you got 5/2 it means that you can upgrade that specific item once and the attributes for it will change, so for example the "Driver Distance" changes from "+7" to "+14" after you upgraded. You can upgrade your apparel up to L10 I think, and they get more expensive along the way. The first Upgrade is 50 coins, the next is 200 and I havent gotten over that, its really not that useful except if you play a lot of competitive mode. Hope I could help you!
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 4:13 AM
    Man, I wish I could give you guys my coins. I have never used them and never will. They just sit there gathering dust
  • Rickybobby046
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 10:48 PM
    see I've been playing as many sponsored games as possible and 90% of the time i win and receive a silver box of apparel goods. but this last time i received a platinum box which rocketed me up a few upgrades and so i was wondering if you knew why i received a platinum box this time or if it was just random. and any other information you might have would be awesome.
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 6:29 PM
    DonCaron:
    Man, I wish I could give you guys my coins. I have never used them and never will. They just sit there gathering dust
    Same here. This is the only place where Rubles are worth more then coins. It would be different if you could buy balls with them.
RSS