Forums

Help › Forums

chat whist playing a game

Wed, Mar 20 2019 5:07 PM (21 replies)
  • beachparty0
    456 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 8:36 PM
    can anyone tell me why when i am playing a game and chat to someone when i type the message seems to lag and take ages to type. Like a system delay. gets very frustrating and lot of people think you are being rude. it only happens when i play a round against someone on wgt all the other times it is fine and it is not my computer. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated ty
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2017 1:13 PM
    "whist"?!?!
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 2:34 AM
    Whilst.......I rather enjoy rarely used hoards of words that make cents. Is it whilest? Nope. Nothing more than a missed stroke. ~crosswereddave~
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 11:16 AM
    beachparty0:
    can anyone tell me why when i am playing a game and chat to someone when i type the message seems to lag and take ages to type
    Every time the screen changes you lose the chat box. You can be typing along and as soon as the screen changes, you have to click back in the chat box to keep typing........................... This isn't the way it used to be but quite a while ago WGT was addressing meter issues and chat was one of the casualties. Doubt it's going to change, either. :-(
  • alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 5:19 PM
    YankeeJim:
    Every time the screen changes you lose the chat box. You can be typing along and as soon as the screen changes, you have to click back in the chat box to keep typing.
    This is one of the most annoying "changes".......probably second most annoying after the end of game chats disappearing.....
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 6:44 AM
    Whist might be considered the 4 ball of card games since it is played in teams of 2 vs 2. "Whilst" is the word the OP was referencing so there is a typo in the heading.
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 7:52 AM
    Whist, Also Irish slang, "Would you whist (Be quiet) for a moment" Ken
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 8:49 AM

Kenher01:
    Whist, Also Irish slang, "Would you whist (Be quiet) for a moment" Ken

Cept Ken never talks, very quiet and unassuming he is... just sits in the background, we hardly even know he's on Discord. 

NOT!

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 11:10 AM
    lol Ed, Speaking of Discord, Hurry up & get back as Mike is doing too good of an impression of you in the games if ya know what i mean Ken
  • quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 2:02 PM
    every1 making fun because the guy misspelled whilst yet no1 caught on to Txzdaves misspelling of sence(cents)...too funny.
RSS