Forums

Help › Forums

No Oakmont

Sun, Oct 22 2017 4:34 AM (24 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 10:50 AM

YankeeJim:

Besides that, it's not really missing, you just have to know where to look.  :-)

I tried to put it a bit more subtle. That said I doubt if he'd get the hint.

overtheedge:
    Do your homework and you will be surprised what you can learn.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 1:36 PM

overtheedge:
    2ndly-and much more importantly - in regards to taking a knee during our National Anthem. ITS HAS NOTHING TO DO with disrespecting the flag and everything to do with equality, freedom of protest, and human rights

Spot on !!!!  You are sooo right

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 1:56 PM

hang on a minute on christmas day i cannot get up off floor im that drunk to stand up for our national anthem,and the queens speech at 3.00 pm

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 11:52 PM

You want Oak history?

To preserve the integrity of the original course........

Trees were cut down in the middle of the night to not offend....

Members.

Now....When one takes a piss behind a tree that is gone the next day.....

That is the story. Oak ain't ever gonna give it another shot here because the course is different and Oak don't dig drones buzzin' about.

I feel lucky to have maybe 6 or 13 birds on # 1.

Exclusive.....We were very, very lucky.

I ain't wrong and Oak ain't either.

If you want to represent yourself correctly....

Do so, and that is your right.                      I holed out once or twice on #1

~txzdave~

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 4:38 PM

YankeeJim:

AndiWhite:
     GOODBYE WGT!!!

27 Sep
    rob1blob and AndiWhite defeated INOUCME2 and lkenmare in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on WGT BEST OF HARDEST HOLES.
    So, was that Goodbye WGT, or Goodbye for the night WGT?

• TC9495
    1,214 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 3:21 AM
    Breaking News!! Reports have been received that neighbours of AndiWhite have made several complaints to local authorities following the noise emanating from his house on the evening of Thursday 28th September. The reports suggest that Andi, one of NFL's biggest fans who never misses a game ever, was watching the Green Bay Packers destroy the Chicago Bears but got rather carried away with himself and also had the volume on his 15 inch plasma far above what could be considered socially acceptable. One resident, who wished to remain anonymous (Austin), said, "I know Andi well and I know he never misses a minute of the football ever. It all started off ok until the National Anthem came on and then all hell broke loose and there was shouting and swearing and things! At one point I even though Donald Trump himself was there cos I'm sure I heard some of those players being called Sons of B*^%+s! Andi was unavailable for comment when we tried to contact him but a close family member gave us this exclusive, "Andi will be watching the football this weekend as he never misses a game ever but he now realises that he will have to behave or his mum has threatened to take away not only his TV but also his computer meaning he wouldn't be able to play his beloved wgt." More on this when have it, viewers.
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 6:31 AM
    In the spirit of not trying to be politically correct.... AW (OP), you're an idiot.
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 6:59 AM
    overtheedge: 2ndly-and much more importantly - in regards to taking a knee during our National Anthem. ITS HAS NOTHING TO DO with disrespecting the flag and everything to do with equality, freedom of protest, and human rights. Spot on !!!! You are sooo right Above as close as I can come to quoting: OK it's your POV. IMHO it's always wrong to kneel during the anthem as it will show a possible link to some that do it for anti American ideal reasons. IMHO kneel before or after, but during the anthem honour the flag traditionally so everyone understands..............Not having a go or accusing anyone of being anti American but it's what I see, and several I know who say it's the wrong way to mak ethe point. Apart from that the OP never had a point and back playing anyway, just looking at a subsequent post.......
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2017 12:25 AM
    I think that is F'ing brilliant. Before and after. Now THAT would bring it back to realistic conversations among Us All......It still requires All of Us to listen.......See? Hadn't thought of that........F'ing Brilliant. I'ma try to call some Cats on this one.... Damn....Very good......And to think the forums is better than anywhere else. That was epic, Man. ~txzdave~
  • Sharon555
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 4:23 PM
    That is an exllent question I thought we we talking of GOLF
RSS