Forums

Help › Forums

playing in bizzaroland

Fri, Sep 22 2017 9:26 PM (2 replies)
  • ancientldv
    405 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 12:31 PM

I have been playing Mas. , TM, Leg.'s,  for the past 2 days, No one could play worth a darn. Even drives and app. shots, and of course the putting is really strange. Of course the meter is as jerky as always.  Someone said you did an update-maintenance last week. Seems to have made things worse. The meter seems to be going really fast the last half inch, not much incentive to buy better balls if the Callaways are  not any better than the Sirixons or the 67 cent Wgt balls. Even the house balls have a smoother slide that the 3 dollar balls. I seem to be putting like an amateur again, as the side slope is hooking left or right after 3-5 ft. into the putt.  Weird stuff.   It seems that the guys with the 5 or 6 dollar balls are doing all right tho.    

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 6:21 PM

There is a Clash running.  Others have reported before that the game goes bad during a Clash.  Something to think about.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 9:26 PM

phred952:

There is a Clash running.  Others have reported before that the game goes bad during a Clash.  Something to think about.

+1

I now refuse to play when a clash is on....I am waiting another coupe of hours and the shite will be over.

RSS