Forums

Help › Forums

WGTChampion's Super Fun Weekend Super Tourney

Mon, Sep 16 2019 1:20 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:50 AM

Hi Friends! I set up a fun tournament for the weekend. If you love crazy greens, high winds, par 5s, and set of the week clubs, this one is for you.  It's like playing golf, until you get to the green, and then it's like playing golf with a marble on glass. 

PLAY IT HERE!

Have fun! 

_CHAMPION

PS, apparently the shot clock didn't work with the rest of the craziness.

• dancingdennis
    1,341 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 4:58 PM

What the heck sounds like a plan, I have a sadistic trait once in awhile & am accustomed to self inflected injuries

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 11:19 AM

If your going to set something like this up at least give us clubs that you can reach the fairway from the tee..par 3's you can't reach with the driver....winds not blowing hurricane speeds....and turn the VEM off .....some of you guys need therapy!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 2:39 PM

a 20 sec shot timer be real

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 10:05 PM

stupid thing is these shonky players still break par when its impossible to not have at lest 10 to 15  time penalties mainly on the greens to work out the right distance to hit putt, on green speeds of 20 lmao ridiculous to work that out in 20 seconds, just goes to show we have real cheats and nothing gets done about it

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 2:33 AM

greatwhitedale:

stupid thing is these shonky players still break par when its impossible to not have at lest 10 to 15  time penalties mainly on the greens to work out the right distance to hit putt, on green speeds of 20 lmao ridiculous to work that out in 20 seconds, just goes to show we have real cheats and nothing gets done about it

It's no problem at all to work this out in 20 seconds or less. You don't know what you're talking about unfortunately. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 7:47 AM

greatwhitedale:

REMEMBER ---"just goes to show we have real cheats and nothing gets done about it" This is part of the game,,,golf cheater smiley

adaputter:

a 20 sec shot timer be real

LMAO!!!

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 10:36 AM

_CHAMPION

PS, apparently the shot clock didn't work with the rest of the craziness.

Thanks to a WGT god!!! i know i timed out more than 3 times  and was playing a ccpass so was happy to get my round was hoping to break 100 but is was i exactly what i scored lol...FUN TIMES  Champ thanks!!!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 12:04 PM

Sorry to put you all through that. Hope it was fun to see the Best of VUSO course again. 

Congrats to our winner ujjbnjk! 

_CHAMPION 

• PAGES
RSS