Help › Forums

Can't remove members from CC

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 16 2019 5:26 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wiggy1972
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2017 5:09 PM

We have several members that are inactive in our club, yet, when the owner tries to remove any of them, he gets an 

"Ooops, something went wrong" message

He's playing an an iPad Pro

Any suggestions??

Edit:

He transferred owner to me  and I was able to remove them, and he was able to remove when I gave him permissions. We just kept it like that for a while, then I transferred it back to him and it was all good  

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2017 1:05 PM

Wiggy1972:

We have several members that are inactive in our club, yet, when the owner tries to remove any of them, he gets an 

"Ooops, something went wrong" message

He's playing an an iPad Pro

Any suggestions??

Perhaps he should try it from a PC.  I don't use the mobile app very much so I can;'t really comment about something like this.

• memories
    37 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:47 PM

I can not remove inactive players from my CC

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:16 PM

On which device?

Mobile app or browser?

Why do you care, at five members?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 2:45 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 5:42 PM

memories:

Might be easier to close the CC and start a new one!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 1:06 AM

DoctorLarry:

memories:

Might be easier to close the CC and start a new one!

Or send the inactive members an e-mail asking them to play, Or even asking then to quit the CC. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:32 PM

borntobesting:
    Or send the inactive members an e-mail asking them to play, Or even asking then to quit the CC. 

A common problem - especially for non-motivated CC members, is that they do not receive emails from the CC.  We have that problem with a lot of members - too bad that WGT does not reverse the default on that setting.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 1:41 PM

There are selections in the contact info, that they can uncheck to not receive emails.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 4:56 PM

DonCaron:

There are selections in the contact info, that they can uncheck to not receive emails.

That is what my previous post referred too, but most member never look at those options. And the default option is to NOT receive these emails. That's why it would be better for WGT to reverse the default so they would get emails unless/until they found the options and specifically turned them off.

• PAGES
RSS