Forums

Help › Forums

how to have a better game experience

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 21 2009 2:49 PM (3 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 1:56 PM

Hi there golfers I love this game very much wgt has done a super job of bringing it to the computer ..its a great game..anyways,when you have say surfed the net or web for say 30 mins or more then want to play this game go first to internet options go to delete files, in the tool options and.. check all the boxes then click.. delete,, after it is done close browser.. to reset... then go to wgt again, you will prob have to log in again but there will be no more lag or long time loading...  just trying to help a fellow golfer is all...good golfing all n hope to see you all on the coarse ty.. let me please no if this info was helpful..would all golfers tell your friends this post is here it will save a lot of game headaches..ty

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 11:24 AM

Good points.  I play a lot during the morning when I'm trading stocks.  I usually trade with at least 2 or 3 windows open and a couple of streamers running.  If I switch to WTG I have a problem with it freezing but if I clean things up as you mentioned first it works fine.

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 4:20 PM

hi there tarheels ty for your comment i just up dated that post I am very glad to help n glad it helped..like i say i just updated tht post go back to it again ty tar and hope to play u one day ty

• ron205
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 2:49 PM

thanks for the info......

RSS