Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 9:28 AM

Young46:

Wait, my name is missing .... damn. Well, I hope my luck is better for tonight's Powerball jackpot drawing! Good luck everyone, I see a few really good match-ups in the draw.

Are you from Massachusetts? ;-)

I'll thank my lucky stars to be in the draw again this year. Should be great fun.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 10:17 AM

Hello Paul  and helpers , I will not be able to play the Match play  this time . I will be gone for about 2 to 3 weeks ,again sorry   and good luck all  .Denis is looking  from the big fairway up there .                   Francois (Frapp)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 10:46 AM

mkrizan86:
    I'll thank my lucky stars to be in the draw again this year. Should be great fun.

+1  

My last MP round was last year in this same event. I don't play around much. WAIT! That I came out the wrong way. 

I  meant--->    golf putt smiley

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 1:17 PM

frappefort:

Hello Paul  and helpers , I will not be able to play the Match play  this time . I will be gone for about 2 to 3 weeks ,again sorry   and good luck all  .Denis is looking  from the big fairway up there .                   Francois (Frapp)

I'm going to put Young46 in your place, I think he deserves it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:12 PM

mkrizan86:

+1

The last MP round I played was against adaputter last year in andyson's Community Memorial Tourn. 

My good friend Dennis is looking out and giving me another chance to make it past the "second round",,,LOL.

TX again to everyone involved putting this event together. 

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:25 PM

Good luck everyone and thank you again PaulTon for putting this all together in honor of Andyson!

Cheers!

WGTElectro

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:52 PM

PaulTon:

I'm going to put Young46 in your place, I think he deserves it.

Thanks Paul!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 3:44 PM

We expect to see some epic footloose style moves on the stream in honour of Andyson now.  ;)

• Guidonikita2
    95 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 5:20 PM

Thanks for having me here in this braket

i do my level best for my club

Its my first time here and i am honored to play here

Thanks

GuidoNikita2

P.s. its not so easy to get the oponent to play, lol

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 6:19 PM

Good luck to all moving on in this tournament to honor one of WGT's finest. May you all play well, and, enjoy your matches in the spirit of our departed friend.

Doc :)

RSS