Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 4:32 PM
    This is what makes WGT still fun for me .. The Community and Friend,s still make the reason....OPY
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 6:48 AM
    Best of luck in the semis gents! I'll be raising a few glasses while you're playing!
  • mystry78
    880 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 7:08 AM

Thanks for the well wishes and thanks to Paul and company for running this great event.

One night a few years back I was searching for a 9 hole match and up popped Andyson. I of course recognized him from seeing his funny and informative posts. I believe Olympic was the venue and we were all square after 9,and 10, and 11........

Finally after 18 holes he wore me out and won with a birdie:) At some point during the match I sent a friend request which he accepted.

I'm still very glad to this day that I was able to have a game with Dennis:)

Frank

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 8:05 AM
    mystry78 beat ItsTooSweet in the 5th match play. Thanks for the game Frank. He had great course knowledge and executed some great putts including an over 20 ft eagle. I led the whole game and he came back in the final two holes with two great clutch putts, both over 10 feet. Very nice. Chris
  • ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 8:07 AM
    Thanks to PaulTon and everyone who gave their precious time organizing the event. Very much appreciated. (Please enjoy a sleeve of balls on me Paul.) Enjoyed it very much, and thanks for the new friends.
  • mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 8:25 AM
    ItsTooSweet:
    mystry78 beat ItsTooSweet in the 5th match play. Thanks for the game Frank. He had great course knowledge and executed some great putts including an over 20 ft eagle. I led the whole game and he came back in the final two holes with two great clutch putts, both over 10 feet. Very nice. Chris
    Fantastic golf by Chris here, we matched birdies early on and then I found myself 1 down. Got hot with the putter down the stretch and was very fortunate to squeak out a win against a great player. Thanks for a great match Chris! Frank
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 2:47 PM
    I played in a charity golf tournament yesterday and decided to take our friend with me for the ride.
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 4:13 AM
    ItsTooSweet:
    Thanks to PaulTon and everyone who gave their precious time organizing the event. Very much appreciated. (Please enjoy a sleeve of balls on me Paul.) Enjoyed it very much, and thanks for the new friends.
    Great run you had in the tournament, well done. Thank you for the sleeve, very much appreciated man.
  • onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 12:11 PM
    darek and me will get our match played tuesday evening
RSS