Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 5:48 AM

nanstar:

Thanks Paul and Qputts for your understanding, nice to see the game got played.

Keith

Sorry for your loss Keith, losing your mother is a heartbreaker , my thoughts go with you man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me there was only person lacking in understanding.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:04 PM

onekeano:

well the 2 finalists from last year met again tonite

jure wasnt at his normal best tonite, lack of sleep(happens with new baby)

but still was good golf from both

after J went 1 up after the 1st, he lost his way a little to be 2 down after 4, 

jure pull 1 back at the 5th, we halved the 6th (only 1 we halved with par) only for me to go 2 ahead again on the 7th, 

halved the 8th with birds, so 2 up win for myself

small bit of revenge for me:)

was again a real pleasure playing J, always good and tight games, 

talk soon bud 

I'm a complete a$$ for not doing the write up sooner. I was spent that night and working sick the next day and simply forgot, no excuse. Especially since the game against Dave was great fun, as it always is. apologies, my friend, I hope you go all the way this year, will be cheering for you.

Thank you Paul, for putting this on again. It was an honour and a privilege to take part.

@ Keith

My deepest condolences, mine passed early last year. And last years tournament was the first time I started playing on her laptop and discovered so many old family pics. Made the world of difference in the healing process and allowed me to set my head straight for when the baby came a few months later. 

I hope you had a chance to say goodbye and said and heard everything you needed to. And that she had a good life.

R.I.P. to all we lost, individually and as a community

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:47 PM

mkrizan86:
    I'm a complete a$ for not doing the write up sooner. I was spent that night and working sick the next day and simply forgot, no excuse. Especially since the game against Dave was great fun, as it always is. apologies, my friend, I hope you go all the way this year, will be cheering for you.

no worries Jure, i know your hands are full lately:)

mkrizan86:

My deepest condolences, mine passed early last year. And last years tournament was the first time I started playing on her laptop and discovered so many old family pics. Made the world of difference in the healing process and allowed me to set my head straight for when the baby came a few months later. 

I hope you had a chance to say goodbye and said and heard everything you needed to. And that she had a good life.

R.I.P. to all we lost, individually and as a community

here here, Jure

my condolences keith, my mom passed when i was 20, tough to take, 

dave

• Qputts
    454 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 5:46 PM
    Qputts wins over shovlovin. He had 3 lip outs or the result could have been different. Raising a Bailey's tonight. Friends request sent to next opponent.
  • shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 6:53 PM
    Great game,great company, great competition,well played Qputts good luck to you in the future rounds. A glass of good cheer was enjoyed for Andyson.
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 7:13 PM
    matches currently in play 57)Darek2 )Baldace 61)onekeano 59)Qputts )itstoosweet 62)mystry78
  • ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 3:14 PM
    I won the 4th match play round against Qputts. Thanks for the game Robert. Chris
  • Qputts
    454 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 3:43 PM
    You gave me a real spanking Chris! Well played. Thank you Paul Ton et al for organizing 'The Andyson'. It was great fun to meet new friends in honor of Dennis.
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 5:21 AM
    Baldace (Colin) has had to withdraw due to family bereavement issues. Would anyone out there, who hasn't played in the matchplay bracket, like to replace him? Opponent is Darek2.
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 7:07 AM
    Paul, I'll go if you need someone. Dan
RSS