darek2 vs baldace (Colin )

hmm i don't know when we can play , Colin have some family crisis 

gl the  all rest 

darek :((

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 7:36 PM

Paul,

It looks like Qputts hasn't been on for a while, maybe he's in Florida or Texas and has been hit by one of the hurricanes.

I know you have already let me jump in and play the match play event for another player that couldn't make it, but I'll gladly volunteer to jump in again and play for Qputts against Doc. I'm friends with Doc and have seen he's on every night.

I know there are other players that didn't make it into the match play event that would love to play....I just want to throw my name in the hat as someone who is available to play with Doc within the next 12 hours and help move the tournament forward.

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 6:51 PM

Qputts was out of town for ten days, I was out of town for the next one, We have been in contact, and,our game is scheduled for tomorrow between 2:00 and 5:00 PM EST. Our sincere apologies to all involved for the delay, this was just an unforeseen happenstance which we had no control over. Thank you Paul, for offering to step in to keep things moving, but, hopefully tomorrow we can get this back on track.

Doc :)

Edit: I am on and green & will be for the next 2 hrs. I have been in contact with Qputts, if we cannot get this done tonight, I forfeit. Please award the win to my opponent and move on, this has gone on far too long.

Doc :(

Just saw MC's post, thanks Wayne. i've really been trying to get this done, just not having any luck getting my opponent at an agreeable time. At this point, toss it, 2 hrs. tonight, if no go, I forfeit.. This is tough to understand though, as I am only 3 hrs ahead of him ( EST / PST ) Maybe I'll do a lil' crochet. or knittin' while I wait ;)

Doc :(

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:48 PM

Bump

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:55 PM

Bump

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:56 PM

Bump

Edit: Qputts & I were finally able to get our game on, an' I got relate my favorite andyson story once more while gettin' my butt kicked. It was a fun match, but, I was definately outclassed by a better player. All good an' done ( finally ). Qputts for the win. TY once again all for your patience,  Good luck to those movin' on as we keep the spirit alive.

Doc :)

• Qputts
    454 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 8:52 PM

Thanks for the game & the memories Doc.  Apologies for the delay, I have sent my opponent a friend request.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 12:07 AM

lonniescott711:

PaulTon:

http://springerrescue.org/

------------------------------------------

Nanstar has had to withdraw, his mum is ill.

Anyone who didn't make it through the random draw can have his place.

FIRST TO POST, GETS THE SPOT.

Thats a bunch of crock .They have been playing everyday from the 3rd up to today . Matter of fact all of the players who havent played their rounds are playing every day . Some are playing 3 - 4 xs a day but wont play here . If they dont want to play fine then withdraw and let those who want to play have those slots .

It makes no sense that we came together to honor a player and have fun . But cant do that because of those who have just gotten in the way and are holding up everything . So if you go through the roster Paul you will see that the 12 who havent posted are playing brackett tournaments for credits , and have been playing every day .

Paul if you can see if you can replace them all and get the real players who want to play. I know there are some still out there and replace the dead beats . They dont want to play because they would have done so by now . 

I've just returned home to Adelaide after flying to Perth to be with my dying mother.

She passed away on September 16 and her funeral was held there last Friday.

Thanks Paul and Qputts for your understanding, nice to see the game got played.

Keith

RSS