Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 4:37 PM

Mystry wins over Lonniescott711 M/P Congressional it was a good match almost to the end .Well guys it was fun while it lasted . Until next year if God be willing and the creek dont rise .

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 4:40 PM

lonniescott711:

Mystry wins over Lonniescott711 M/P Congressional it was a good match almost to the end .Well guys it was fun while it lasted . Until next year if God be willing and the creek dont rise .

Well played Lonnie, it was a pleasure to have a game with you.

Frank

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 2:10 AM

alanti:

drmoose:
     I can neither confirm nor deny that I had any un-knowledge of the aforementioned coolness on Waynes' part :)

LOL Doc....I know nothing

And from the late great Andrew Sachs....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 3:14 AM

bery111:
    And from the late great Andrew Sachs....

LOL, oh the memories......

TV at its best, great scripts, great actors without the gloss.

I can see the WGT Enquirer headlines....No-one knows nothing......even Wayne......call Yancy to investigate (once the hallucinogenic properties of the crickets wears off).

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 4:36 AM

:)

Doc :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 4:40 AM

LMAO! In other news, one of our CC members has been touching on the issue of magic mushrooms....I had to tell him that now is not the time for more mind-bending substances!

PS I know nothing since the infamous Neurolyzer event of 1951. I wasn't even born then....or was I?! Tin hats have never worked that well for me!

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 2:38 PM

well the 2 finalists from last year met again tonite

jure wasnt at his normal best tonite, lack of sleep(happens with new baby)

but still was good golf from both

after J went 1 up after the 1st, he lost his way a little to be 2 down after 4, 

jure pull 1 back at the 5th, we halved the 6th (only 1 we halved with par) only for me to go 2 ahead again on the 7th, 

halved the 8th with birds, so 2 up win for myself

small bit of revenge for me:)

was again a real pleasure playing J, always good and tight games, 

talk soon bud 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 5:11 PM

So....For a story or two......Random join game type of day.

That's when I wandered into Dennis' world. Now I know many people can't wrap their heads around this kind of community......I still wonder myself about Us.....

But that was the best game I ever played in this timeline that is my life on this place.

Every single thing about that afternoon was retrospective. It was what this is.

I'll say this.                   

This is the best thing there is here.

~       ~

I've never been so glad to have a friend hole the last putt to win it all.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 8:37 AM

Doc. Moose and QPutts  YOU ARE HOLDING BACK THE BRACKET get your match played!!

RSS