skip nav

Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM by Leggoman13. 325 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,341 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 4:18 AM

lonniescott711:
    Thats a bunch of crock .They have been playing everyday

alanti:
    It is one reason I sometimes skip CC vs CC comps and similar as I know the effort to get the match in can be too difficult.

Or something else on the schedule . CC vs CC comps have the same problem . Not enough effort is made 

alanti:
    I think most players try to get the games in, especially in the Memorial.

Of course most players do . but the 12 or 15 that don't . Spoil the whole bunch . 

Again credit must be given to the staff for allowing extra time . And eventually fairly assigning substitutes to come off the bench . 

Maybe no shows should be left off next years roster . With the exception of the ones that came forth and posted their regrets for not being able to play their rounds . That is upstanding and honorable . But to hide your head in the sand and not be accountable for this event . is unnacceptable . All the while playing other events dailly . IMSO . 

• SKrietz United States
    835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 4:33 AM

I'm out

• opyeuclid United States
    6,278 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 3:46 PM

opyeuclid:
    FYI all ,, Team Yancy and OPY working on a time to go live fore the cricket bar challange . Stay with us now .

Word is a time has been set fore 9/17/17 for this epic live event .

OPY

• Jimbog1964 Guernsey
    8,362 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 3:51 PM

Geeez guys...Tip my hat for something no could I do.

Apparently, all these things are better than cows for the planet going forward.  More people needing more cows will be just too much flatulence! Not sure if that's the cows or the people LOL

See them for sale on my travels but passed them buy.....

• drmoose United States
    3,435 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 3:52 PM

I is ready to rock the rocks, or whatever my opponent chooses to use. Put me in coach, I's ready to play. @ Jimbo, lol, there may , or may not be some moose flatulence involved, I ain't sayin'.

Doc :)

• Jimbog1964 Guernsey
    8,362 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 4:43 PM

drmoose:

I is ready to rock the rocks, or whatever my opponent chooses to use. Put me in coach, I's ready to play. @ Jimbo, lol, there may , or may not be some moose flatulence involved, I ain't sayin'.

Doc :)

LOL ......Also just realised I was in the wrong thread with the flatulence..Cricket thread over the way I missed LOL

• darek2 United States
    1,757 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 12:16 PM

darek2  WON   vs reddog1965

tvm K for a game ,

we have growing  champ ,  nice game enjoyed

• lonniescott711 United States
    4,060 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:47 AM

Bumping this back up . Looks like WGT is trying to bury the thread . At the same time there are players still lagging behind in their play . I find it very hard to believe that the players cant get together  and set up a play time .

• PaulTon United Kingdom
    10,728 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:53 AM

Sorry for the lack of input and bracket updates from me.

I'm having internet problems but I hope to get everything up to date later today.

Thank you for your patience.

Paul.

• amateur4sure United Kingdom
    1,943 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 12:05 PM

PaulTon:

Sorry for the lack of input and bracket updates from me.

I'm having internet problems but I hope to get everything up to date later today.

Thank you for your patience.

Paul.

Pay yer fekkin bill ya tight git...

RSS