Forums

Help › Forums

Explain this!

Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:24 AM (50 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 10:20 AM

craaaaaaaaze8:

actually i have not been here for several years. i started in 2013 , played for 2 weeks and quit. Came back last year about this time continued at, i think level 44 and Became champion at level 90. I dont blame wgt for the gameplay. I to enjoy the game, but i am aware that wgt does in fact screw with the game. Its not new, most online gaming where you have to purchase some type of virtual equipment or tools ect... is using the same method to increase profit. 

AGAIN!!!!

i never said the game was rigged. so stop saying that. yes there are many wgt employees playing this game. yes there are many people who use cheats. 

NOT NEWS,, folks

Simply mentioned how it works. If you dont believe what im saying, send wgt a message and just ask. 

As basically said you look like a red tee champ.

You raced along through the tiers.  Sure WGT will give you the badges for all that play - 54 average and champ.

What WGT will not do is give you the ability to swim out of your depth, and you are way out of your depth.  This ability is from a learning curve that you can take or not take.

WGT Employees are not in your way - ridiculous.

Cheats do unfortunately exist here same as anywhere.  Report them as you see them and ...It's a frustration.

Sure there are better clubs available at a price.  The performance potential post L90 is not a huge gulf, but it's a potential many choose to take.

You recently entered a premium bracket.  Your chances of doing well enough in those to stay afloat are between slim and none, and slim is fresh out of town.  This is down to your current ability as you are not good enough to be in open tier events - See badges.

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 12:02 AM

It is a game. What happens and what you do bare no relationship. That is how with the same level of "skill" but expensive clubs one suddenly becomes a genius golfer. Give the most expensive clubs to a duff player and he is still a duff in real life. If you actually play golf  you will realise this. Also all the crazy clubhouse talk from the same brilliant golfers!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 4:02 PM

nab i play off a 2 handicap and sometimes i play better in Real life than on here,its just the way it goes.

Paul

• craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 12:29 PM

Funny i was called a red tee champ, yet i play the same tournaments and score better than those who claim " im not good enough " to play is those tournaments. 

And when i cal them out and challenge those same gold genius's to a game they sull and run and hide.

Typical of those WGT golf gods.

I got got ya red tee!!!

Bobby

• SammyMaudlin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 12:29 PM

I had the same thing happen.  A 130yd. 9 iron hit the bottom of the pin and ricocheted in a 2 o'clock direction (away from where I hit it) and went 162 yds. into the rough.  450 cr. for 3 calloway balls...

www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON=%7B%22GUID%22%3A%223b7674cd-bc07-4f94-8eaf-a9f401470c46%22%2C%22Brand%22%3A%22%22%7D

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 12:21 PM

I know this is old now... but man, had this happen to me a few times. You nailed the flagstick. No two ways about it. I have done the same. I've hit it in the hole on a fly only to have it bounce out and off the green. No different than real golf. Just bad luck.

RSS