Forums

Help › Forums

Explain this!

Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:24 AM (50 replies)
  • HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 9:31 PM

Supposed to be like real golf? Pulling the pin before an approach shot?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 1:00 AM

I have 3 questions:

1)  Why am I so forgetful?

2)  Who has killed John F. Kennedy?

3)  Why am I so forgetful?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 1:56 AM

craaaaaaaaze8:

now to prove my point, lets see how many wgt employee players jump on this post, because there are alot of those playing

Are you serious?  Or just retarded?

Everyone who drives a Mercedes and likes it is employed by Mercedes?  Everyone who likes their Dell computer is employed by Dell?

What brand of tin foil do you prefer?

Your post just stinks of lunacy, combined with a touch of bitterness and is utterly lacking in any reason or thought.

• PokerBike
    52 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 7:59 AM

I sure didn't open this thread to have any conspiracy theorists jump on and rant on about the WGT.

I was really wanted to have some fun with the video. For some of you out there just to get a laugh.  JEEEZ!!!  Calm down.

• craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 8:21 AM

MainzMam

This is how you find the nut swingers

#1..see how many more jump on the wagon...send me your address and ill make sure you get enough lip balm to continue to kiss ass. 

• craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 8:47 AM

conspiracy theorists ? thats laughable. wgt has admitted to changing the performance of equipment and screwing with the conditions, thats no big secret. the only claim they make is..they do not target any individuals game. give me a break, none of you are that stupid. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 8:53 AM

Wow, Unbelievable it would fly like Superman. What a Replay. 

I have had strange shots, but nothing like that

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 10:44 AM

craaaaaaaaze8:

#1..see how many more jump on the wagon...send me your address and ill make sure you get enough lip balm to continue to kiss ass. 

Nope, not a kiss ass, just someone who enjoys the game and the hours of entertainment it's given me.

There are plenty of things wrong with this game, I've never claimed it's perfect and nor did I do so in my reply to your post.  I've ranted and raved about the result of a shot I've played many times.  Most have probably been my own fault, not all of them though.  Some shots just really don't do what the wind, break or terrain says they're going to do.

What I don't get is how someone who's been here several years and has made it to champion tier with a very respectable average would decide the game is totally rigged.  Yes, I know about saturation and that your average doesn't actually reflect your average round but you still have to play enough good ones to get it that low.

Did something change recently?

My apologies to the OP for the derailment but I just couldn't keep my big gob shut.

• craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 12:09 PM

actually i have not been here for several years. i started in 2013 , played for 2 weeks and quit. Came back last year about this time continued at, i think level 44 and Became champion at level 90. I dont blame wgt for the gameplay. I to enjoy the game, but i am aware that wgt does in fact screw with the game. Its not new, most online gaming where you have to purchase some type of virtual equipment or tools ect... is using the same method to increase profit. 

AGAIN!!!!

i never said the game was rigged. so stop saying that. yes there are many wgt employees playing this game. yes there are many people who use cheats. 

NOT NEWS,, folks

Simply mentioned how it works. If you dont believe what im saying, send wgt a message and just ask. 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 9:12 AM

craaaaaaaaze8:
    you wont get the truth from those who deny wgt is a fucked up dishonest game. everything from your meter , equipment and conditions are subject to being manipulated by wgt at any given moment.

So that's you saying the game isn't rigged?

craaaaaaaaze8:
    and if you post something like what im posting or complain, your game will get much worse.

That's a statement only a complete and delusional idiot would make. I never knew you played WGT, Mr. President.

craaaaaaaaze8:
    Truth hurts those who deny it. wrestling is real and so is santa...

Given the rest of what you wrote, you obviously do believe this.

Now for some facts. Yes, WGT employes do play the game. But the only one who plays it under a non WGT name is WGT Icon, under the player name Iconian. That was never hidden. He's was also the first player to be made a Tour champion, I guess for testing purposes. He's also not allowed to play in credit tournaments, since he became a mod.

As far as WGT messing with people's game, how VEM works was explained multiple times. I'm not bothered to do it again, but here's the link, 2nd post on page 39.

128620.aspx?PageIndex=39

Unfortunately, it's usually the not so skilled players who complain about the game messing with them. Sure, a lot of holes have their inconsistencies, but they are very consistent. So, if you're playing the game by the numbers, you'll think you're getting screwed every time. 

Given the fact that you're a red tee champ, you really don't understand this game enough to be credible. 

RSS