Help › Forums

Latest Problems & Glitches.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 25 2017 1:52 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 0060kev
    274 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 2:25 AM

It would appear that an update has been done and a new glitch has developed as a result.

The glitch may not be apparent to all….I belong to a “Skype” players club, we all chat on skype as we play. We log on to skype and wgt to play, we talk arrange matches and play.

However, this weekend, It would appear that a number of us, although logged on and “green” on wgt do not appear as available on some of our  “friends lists”. We cannot invite for a game, or we invite but they never get the invite, or we cannot invite them.

They – to all intents and purposes, are not able to start, invite or accept invites.

It is very random (out of 8 of us on skype and logged in as green on WGT at the same time), only 4 could see / invite others- but some could not see or did not get the invites etc..

Rebooting, going hidden, going green, logging out and back in - temp fixed some, but not all.

My point is….. Normally, people would not know anything is wrong, but as we talk on skype we know when a friend is ready for a game and sends/receives an invite. But they are not showing up.

Big problem WGT.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 6:14 AM

Go to the bottom of this page and click on contact and send the issue straight to wgt. Doing so will send your issue straight to wgt. Wgt very seldom responds to forum post but will answer you directly if you send them an e-mail. Will they correct it is another story.

• cufnighthawk
    11 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 6:48 AM

I am currently having the same issues...

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 7:35 AM

0060kev:
    However, this weekend, It would appear that a number of us, although logged on and “green” on wgt do not appear as available on some of our  “friends lists”.

Check for the number of WGT friends of those who experience failures. It must not be greater than 255.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 7:52 AM

One of my friends experienced this yesterday when trying to invite me for a match. I was green and so were two mutual friends but on his screen he it didn't show any of us online at all.

He closed his browser and logged back in and all was fine. And he has 72 friends on his list.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 10:01 AM

Thanks for coming back to me! It confirms what other reports here suggest:

It's indeed a (new?) WGT problem and not a consequence of the old numbers issue.

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 11:27 AM

I am having the same problem today - people not seeing my invites (when I KNOW They are online and green).  I have 181 friends. . . . .

AKD

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 12:58 PM

I have a friend who tried to set up a game and had the same issue.

His appeared to be an issue with a flash update- he uninstalled flash and reverted to the previous version......solved his problem.

I am not sure if it is related, but worth a shot.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 1:27 PM

my friends, who also play using skype, have had this problem for at least two years now. what we do is set up a game and have the person not receiving the invite search for a game of the same  course and conditions. the person setting the game up searches for a random player while the person he wishes to invite searches for the game of the same criteria which he knows because we have been communicating on skype the whole time...

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 3:41 PM

My friends and I are having this issue the last couple of days also, and I've submitted a trouble ticket to wgt.  Here's hoping that they look into this issue, as it's very frustrating.

• PAGES
RSS