Forums

Help › Forums

Pale Moon 64

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 19 2017 9:21 PM (4 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 5:01 PM

4 or 5 years ago I used Pale Moon 64 for playing and it was good then after an update it started to be quite stuttery and i went to Comodo Dragon with very good results. I kept Pale Moon 64 to use with the forums and all other WGT related activities except playing.

Each time Pale Moon 64 updated I would test it always with the same results, the meter was quite stuttery. It updated again today and when I tested it WOW the meter was ultra smooth and very responsive to the clicks. I played 2 rounds with it and not a single stutter.

So if you are looking for a good stable browser to play WGT you might want to try Pale Moon 64 version 27.4.1. I will now set it to never update again.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 8:03 AM

Thanks, Pale Moon was one of my favorites until that one ugly update. I finally found CyberFox & it is still ok but it's nice to have an alternative. 

Have a great weekend

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 11:39 AM

borntobesting:

4 or 5 years ago I used Pale Moon 64 for playing and it was good then after an update it started to be quite stuttery and i went to Comodo Dragon with very good results. I kept Pale Moon 64 to use with the forums and all other WGT related activities except playing.

Each time Pale Moon 64 updated I would test it always with the same results, the meter was quite stuttery. It updated again today and when I tested it WOW the meter was ultra smooth and very responsive to the clicks. I played 2 rounds with it and not a single stutter.

So if you are looking for a good stable browser to play WGT you might want to try Pale Moon 64 version 27.4.1. I will now set it to never update again.

I downloaded yesterday and found it was very stable.  Only downside is both Ad Bock and Ad Block are not compatible with version 27.4.1, and I had to put up with the usual assortment of 15 second (or so) adds before the start of a round and at the turn while playing 18 holes.

I checked looking for an older compatible version of either ad blocker on their web sites and found nothing.  :-(

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 12:35 PM
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 9:21 PM

Willy,

Thanks for the link.  It's working great.  :-)

Jeff

RSS