Help › Forums

Redeeming Credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 18 2017 2:47 PM (6 replies)
  • tapac1992
    10 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 2:27 PM

Dear Admin Staff,

I am writing to inform about a problem with credits.

I entered the free credits section to watch videos. I reached 30 points to have 20 credits - this is the 2nd occasion this happen to me. Now 40 credits missing from my account.

Maybe this is a problem with software or something.

Please can you check the registers to confirm my participation?

Many thank

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:01 PM

I just redeemed 75 credits for 100 views and its working fine . Had no problems at all . Bottom right corner is a ? click on that and send a report to Livegamer . Tell them the problem and they will check it out . WGT has no control over the video carousel .

• tapac1992
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 6:27 AM

Thank you lonnescott711. I appreciate your aid in this.

I now sent an email.

Thanks 

• tapac1992
    10 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 4:48 AM

The video caroussel people do not answer my email.

Why does WGT not have any control about this situation? 

This is not professional of the company!!!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 9:47 AM

Its only been 2 days goodness . You have to give them time to see whats going on checking to see if they have similar other complaints . Also to verify who you are and if a problem does exist . You would be surprised at how many bogus complaints they probably get from people who are just trying to scam them out of free credits . So give them some time and see what happens .

WGT doesnt have control because all of the sponsered credit offers are through 3rd party,so the advertisers are responsible for the representations and credit offers . They cant go into another companys` business and access their accounts or other informations . Thats just the way it is .

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 1:23 PM

tapac1992:
    The video caroussel people do not answer my email.

Why does WGT not have any control about this situation? 

This is not professional of the company!!!

In this business, you have to appreciate the feeling of becoming scammed. Or you change to the honest spending of real money.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 2:47 PM

alosso:

In this business, you have to appreciate the feeling of becoming scammed. Or you change to the honest spending of real money.

Well thats hardly fair. This practically implies the OP is somewhat dishonest just for taking part in the promotion on offer by WGT - as for appreciating the feeling of being scammed..... really !!

RSS