Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:30 AM

Just like to say what a very refreshing read this thread is.............Great stuff from the start.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 10:51 AM

drmoose:

phred952:
    The gift to Scott is well deserved.

Yes, it most certainly is. Scott is always there to help anyone that may need technical assistance, and, has a vast store of information which he shares freely. Definitely one of WGT's good guys. Kudos again, Bushwackers.

Doc :)

I agree with all of this many times over. Not only is Scott generous with his support and assistance to any who need it, he does it with a lack of ego, arrogance, sarcasm or temper. I have never seen Scott berate or belittle anyone for their lack of knowledge or mistakes they've made (which makes him a better person than me for a start), and he is, in short, a gentleman.

Thumbs up!

Nigel.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:15 PM

Well deserved Scott!!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:45 PM

There seems to be an issue with the name "Make a wish"   So it has to be changed , Icon sent me a message and let me know , Also I ask them to remove the old thread in the everything else section .

If you have any ideas for a name , Please let me know .. Thanks ...........

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:57 PM

Thank you everyone. You're all fabulous!  : )

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 1:37 PM

CEverett12:
    There seems to be an issue with the name "Make a wish"   So it has to be changed , Icon sent me a message and let me know , Also I ask them to remove the old thread in the everything else section .

If you have any ideas for a name , Please let me know .. Thanks ...........

"Granting Wishes Foundation" ?

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 1:53 PM

I know it's a little windy but how bout "We got your 6"  It's a term that a lot of people can relate to. And anyone that nominates someone is doing just that.

Siders Best

• Parstone
    408 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 3:41 PM

How about the Gift of Golf Foundation....

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:13 PM

BUSHWACKERS WISH  FOUNDATION

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 8:32 PM

Congratulations Scott...this is a well deserved and long over due honor. Thank you for all you do for the community.

Thanks also to Casey and everyone at the BWCC for recognizing Scott and Bowl64 with your generous gifts.

Casey-

Since it appears that WGT won't be continuing their "19 Hole" anymore...what about naming it something like the "WGTPA 19th Hole" (WGT Players Association 19th Hole)?

MC

RSS