Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 1:44 PM

AlaskanDame:
    callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:
    superdestructor:

I have a large gap between my SW 70 yrds and PW 115 yrds.

I guess a decent 56W might do wonders in my bag.

Cheers

SuperD

Sent this 100-yard wedge to superdestructor: TaylorMade Milled Grind 56° Wedge (L86+)

Now he has 2 of them. OMG

Edit--to many people running the GOGF

I posted on his wall and I posted here, and then I sent the wedge . . . thought that was the way . . . . Had also PM'd CEverett several times. Was going to send balls to jonnyrockit, but someone else did. I agree, too many "cooks."

Casey message me last night to send him the wedge today so I did it first thing this morning.  Just saying. Hope he pays it forward.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 1:55 PM
    callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:
    callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:
    superdestructor:

I have a large gap between my SW 70 yrds and PW 115 yrds.

I guess a decent 56W might do wonders in my bag.

Cheers

SuperD

Sent this 100-yard wedge to superdestructor: TaylorMade Milled Grind 56° Wedge (L86+)

Now he has 2 of them. OMG

Edit--to many people running the GOGF

I posted on his wall and I posted here, and then I sent the wedge . . . thought that was the way . . . . Had also PM'd CEverett several times. Was going to send balls to jonnyrockit, but someone else did. I agree, too many "cooks."

Casey message me last night to send him the wedge today so I did it first thing this morning.  Just saying. Hope he pays it forward.

Nothing on his wall indicated a GOGF gift had been made. Just saying . . . . .
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 3:04 PM

Alaskadame will get a refund for the wedge , I sent her a PM , She will contact CS and they will refund her money , So superdestructor will have 1 wedge .

Sorry guys , It was a bit confusing but everyone has received gifts , I will post the summary tomorrow and let you know who got what .

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 3:20 PM

CEverett12:

Sorry guys , It was a bit confusing but everyone has received gifts , I will post the summary tomorrow and let you know who got what .

Hey Casey what have I told you about Sorry`s, Bollox to them, What you guys do on a regular basis is amazing and absolutely No Sorry`s allowed.

Mistakes happen but on a cause like this not a chance. You Guys Rock, End of!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 3:29 PM

I'd like to take a moment and thank those who gifted me sleeves....I have posted personal thanks on their walls, but I wanted to publicly thank them as well...especially considering I stepped away from my request so that the limited funds could be better allocated.

cheers,

ct

• superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 12:06 AM

The generosity shown here by the members of GOGF is really amazing. I have posted thanks on callaghan's wall but everyone associated with this noble cause deserves to be mentioned. 

Thanks to Casey and all contributors (most I dont know yet) for doing this great service.

I will sort out that that double wedge with AKD's help. Just saw now I have two of them.

Cheers

SuperD

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 1:05 AM

borntobesting:

6 sleeves of l 33 Callys sent to  jimq916

Joe

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 7:11 AM

superdestructor:
    I will sort out that that double wedge with AKD's help. Just saw now I have two of them.

Hey superD   Contact CS and tell them to remove your second  wedge and give alaskadame a refund , Thanks 

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 9:30 AM

Hi friends

Is it possible to get three sleeves of Callaway ERC Soft Vapor Slow Meter Ball (+L34)?

Thanks

Kalle

• superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 11:13 AM

CEverett12:

Hey superD   Contact CS and tell them to remove your second  wedge and give alaskadame a refund , Thanks 

Yes I have contacted them requesting refund for AKD. I hope they do act on it.

RSS