Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Gauzy23
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 6:10 PM

Big thanks to callaghan159 and everyone else involved for the irons and sleeve of balls ill put them to good use! and will be sure to give back to the GOGF when i can.

Gauzy

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 7:45 PM

Gift sent to Chookie15.

And thank you once again, 1secretsanta and Paul. Much appreciated!

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 10:52 PM

gift sent to simonthebeetle.

paul

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 1:17 PM

your very welcome simon.was a pleasure.enjoy my friend.

paul

• chookie15
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 4:24 PM

Hi all. I was nominated by Opy, and simonthebeelte gifted me a set of wonderful clubs, thank you both ssoo much.. Lastly I would like to thank Casey, for having this awesome foundation.. The thought of helping players, is just amazing.. Thank you all..... chookie...

• chookie15
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 4:43 PM

Hi Simon, there is every chance I will do this wrong, and if I do, please forgive me.. I was nominated by Opy, and you gifted me some wonderful clubs.. Thank you mate.. I am not nearly good enough player to have such fine clubs,and I know I don't deserve them !! But thank you ssoo much..  What a great foundation Casey has... Thank you all.... chookie15..

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 6:02 PM

Thank you Chookie15  ,  To me after all the years of gifting away your reply here in the forums for all to see  was more than you know .

OPY 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 6:25 PM

Hi Chookie,

It's my pleasure, mate. Enjoy it. :-)

Simon

• eddoll
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 6:55 PM

A heartfelt Thank You to The Gift Of Golf Foundation for the irons set. Having been devastated and losing pretty much everything in Hurricane Michael I am currently still trying to get things back on track. At 71 yrs. old it's tough to start over again but I'm doing what I can. WGT is my solace,a place to relax and just unwind. These new irons should make the game even more enjoyable. Thanks again for the help. Good golfing and good friendships to all. Please enjoy and Cherish what you have, Mother Nature can sometimes turn cruel. Thanks Ed

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 7:43 PM

Thank you sponsors and congratulations to the nominees ,  It was a bit confusing this month , But we got it all sorted out ,  As soon as I figure it out I will post the summary for June .

Good Luck with the new clubs you guys , Enjoy & have fun .

Casey

RSS