Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:28 AM

Congratulations Scott and MC. Thank you for all your outstanding contributions in the Community also.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:34 AM

Congratulations to the equipment guys :)))

Bjorn

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:34 AM

First time I've seen this, Congrats for sure to Scott, Wayne, and ChaplainMC...you guys have done some great stuff over the years. 

If at all possible, for October I would like to nominate Paul, akaPDB1, for all the help and knowledge he has passed along.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:13 AM

conveyorguy:

First time I've seen this, Congrats for sure to Scott, Wayne, and ChaplainMC...you guys have done some great stuff over the years. 

If at all possible, for October I would like to nominate Paul, akaPDB1, for all the help and knowledge he has passed along.

Ok , No problem ......

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:16 PM

CEverett12:
    I'm sorry you guys , There is always someone who wants to tarnish a good thing

No need to apologize....I chose to ignore the comment.

But food for thought, I wonder how many of those that are generous in the WGT community, also are very generous in their local communities or further afield?

I would guess a lot.........either in actual money or in volunteering their time for local projects.

• Charles1553N
    1,322 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:55 PM

conveyorguy:

I second this nomination. 

As a newbie to WGT and Paul's Country Club, I couldn't agree more about his patience and knowledge. When I first joined his club, I knew nothing about 'Country Club Life'. He walked me through many different things. I still am learning from him. I would like to add, his encouragement has made this game a true pleasure. 

Charles 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:15 PM

Thank you to Mike, Paul and Don.

MC

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:23 PM

mrcaddie:

Thank you to Mike, Paul and Don.

MC