Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 8:55 PM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
    Am I allowed to put in a nomination for April?

Do you really think your endorsement would be seen as a positive thing? And you're certainly not thinking of nominating yourself, right? 

Your right.  Sorry.  And no, I was thinking of someone else that is deserving.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:21 AM

HenryKawa:

April is closed . 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:40 AM

Hey Guys ,  The nominations for April are in and confirmed .  We had 3 nominations however we can only accommodate 2 because the funding is limited .  YankeeJim will be honored in May . 

April recipients are .

Tllendman

CharlieH100

Congratulations , The credits will be posted sometime around the 14th .  

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:42 AM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:

Do you really think your endorsement would be seen as a positive thing? And you're certainly not thinking of nominating yourself, right? 

Right because you already know that his potential nominee is somehow less deserving than others?   Why don't you give it a rest.   Stupid reply especially in this thread. 

Apologies to Mr. Everett and the Bushwackers but I thought it needed to be said.  Maybe WGT could remove this post and Robert's.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:52 AM

CEverett12:

Gift Of Golf Foundation 

Aug. 2017     -      Scotthope

Bowl64

Sept. 2017    -      Mrcaddie

Chaplainmc

Oct. 2017     -       Pdb1

alanti

Nov. 2017    -       Paulton

Drmoose

Dec. 2017     -      NA

Jan.2018       -      Converorguy

Yancycan

Feb. 2018     -       Paulfinn52

Sidersbest

March  2018          - Lonniescott711

Williams01210021

April  2018        -    Tllendman

CharlieH100

May 2018       -     HFDeuce 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:59 AM

kavvz:
    Right because you already know that his potential nominee is somehow less deserving than others?

No. The opposite.

I think the person might be deserving but might not be given consideration because Henry suggested the person. If Henry thinks a player is deserving, then he should contact someone else and have that person nominate the player. That would give the player a better chance of being considered (IMO).

kavvz:
     Stupid reply especially in this thread. 

Simply because you don't understand the point being made does not make the post stupid. 

kavvz:
    Maybe WGT could remove this post and Robert's.

If others think it should be removed, they can post something to my wall, and I will remove it. Or just contact WGT and report the post. Nevertheless, you totally misinterpreted my post. 

By the way, Henry agreed with me and had posted "your right." But, for whatever reason, that post is not currently displaying in this thread. 

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 7:44 AM

Dear Casey & The Bushwhackers 

This is a really generous thing and such a surprise too. I'm grateful to you and those who were kind enough to nominate me. 

best wishes

CharlieH100 (Charlie)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 8:43 AM

HenryKawa:

I'm sincere when I write good on you, Henry. Best wishes to you.

I see that you're currently playing the Nike Level 90 ball. When I get a chance, I'll send you a sleeve. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 8:56 AM

Robert1893:
    kavvz:
    Right because you already know that his potential nominee is somehow less deserving than others?

No. The opposite.

I think the person might be deserving but might not be given consideration because Henry suggested the person. If Henry thinks a player is deserving, then he should contact someone else and have that person nominate the player. That would give the player a better chance of being considered (IMO).

IMO too...

@ 1st read it looked a put down...not really Kav !  ;-/

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 8:57 AM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:

I'm sincere when I write good on you, Henry. Best wishes to you.

I see that you're currently playing the Nike Level 90 ball. When I get a chance, I'll send you a sleeve. 

Covered Rob...  :)

All the best too HK...think you mighta been doing something unselfish there.

RSS