Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 2:16 PM

I'll third YJ for April. Always gives good solid advice an' keeps his head about him, when most others have lost theirs ( ain't mentioning no names YJ, lol ).

As an aside, being a former recipient of the Bushwackers' generosity, I had originally planned payin' it forward for MrC's Twelve days of  Christmas, but, being that was cancelled last year, I'll be doin' a lil' something for the upcoming 3rd Annual Andyson. Thanks again to CEverett12 and the Bushwackers, class acts, all of 'em.

Doc :)

• TLLENDMAN
    78 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 2:38 PM

I would like to withdraw my nomination, I didn't realize there were so many more deserving players out there. Thanks to all

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 4:57 PM

TLLENDMAN:

I would like to withdraw my nomination, I didn't realize there were so many more deserving players out there. Thanks to all

Not necessary to withdraw your nomination .  You will have the same consideration as anyone else .   I cant make you accept the nomination ,  But ill leave you on the list for now .  Send me a personal message and we can talk about it .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 6:32 AM

kavvz:

Haven't gone through the entire thread to see if Jim's been nominated before but if not, I'd like to nominate YankeeJim.  Jim is the forum post king -- helps out everyone who asks and I think is very worthy of that recognition.    

So yeah, YankeeJim.  

Wowser, thank you so much, Kav. And Mr.Caddie and da Moose. Guess I'm buying the first round next month in Cooperstown. LOL

This is an extreme honor to be recognized this way.  (I'm sure there's a few out there gagging about it, though.) It's all good, helping others-whether it's with a shot or a meter issue or whatever-has always been what flips my switch. The golf is a bonus.

Thank you very, very much. Anything I can do, just give a shout out. Now if I can only solve my own team's problems in the World Cup with those dang Italians. Man, they're a tough bunch. ;-)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 7:12 AM

kavvz:
    I'd like to nominate YankeeJim.  Jim is the forum post king -- helps out everyone who asks and I think is very worthy of that recognition.   

+1 

While I don't believe my voice is all that important or even matters in this, I agree.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 8:11 AM

Robert1893:
    While I don't believe my voice is all that important or even matters in this, I agree.

It does and thanks. Also, thanks for being mobile where I don't have to face someone that shoots 29 at CBay.  LOL  ;-)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 8:32 AM

😁

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 2:00 PM

Yvw Jim.  I know I've been the recipient of your great advice before and it's helped me.

I'm looking forward to next Thursday BTW -- first pitch!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 8:27 PM

Am I allowed to put in a nomination for April?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 8:35 PM

HenryKawa:
    Am I allowed to put in a nomination for April?

Do you really think your endorsement would be seen as a positive thing? And you're certainly not thinking of nominating yourself, right? 

RSS